Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,237 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? (608 Views)

How Many Hours Should I Charge My NEW POWERBANK? / Glo Customers Lament Over Multiple SMS Charges And Charge For Non-existent Calls / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Finelinks: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Just a panel and a charge controller without battery?
Re: Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Finelinks: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Inputs pls
Re: Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Waffarianman(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Finelinks:
Just a panel and a charge controller without battery?

Yes, but I'll prefer you back it up with power bank. I mean use the solar panel to charge your power bank then use PB to charge your phone better that way... That's how i do mine
Re: Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Waffarianman(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
Can you post the pic of your solar panel
Re: Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Get a solar powerbank
I'm using one with my Camon 11 Pro and it's cool.
Re: Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Finelinks: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Waffarianman:

Yes, but I'll prefer you back it up with power bank. I mean use the solar panel to charge your power bank then use PB to charge your phone better that way... That's how i do mine

Please what type do you use?

Is it all these small ones?

I am looking at 100w panel with a charge controller

ie two items.

Can i see a picture of yours please?
Re: Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Waffarianman(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Finelinks:

Please what type do you use?

Is it all these small ones?

I am looking at 100w panel with a charge controller

ie two items.

Can i see a picture of yours please?

Yes those smaller once i combined them together, i have like two of them panels

I' will send pics tomorrow its dark here
Re: Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Finelinks: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
Get a solar powerbank
I'm using one with my Camon 11 Pro and it's cool.

Picture please
Re: Can I Charge My Phones With A Solar Panel A And Charge Controller Only? by Finelinks: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Inputs please

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Prolong Your Smartphone Battery While Travelling: Full Guide / Pls Help A Friend Out Of Gadget Troubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.