Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Top 5 Barriers Single Fathers Face And How To Overcome Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 5 Barriers Single Fathers Face And How To Overcome Them (357 Views)

Why Some Nigerian Men Are Not Biological Fathers Of Their Children – Psychologis / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Barriers Single Fathers Face And How To Overcome Them by ValourDigest(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Top 5 Barriers Single Fathers Face and How to Overcome Them

They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger—but that’s only if we’re able to apply the right tools to the challenges we face and learn how to overcome them. I have faced all of the examples listed below. Some I have pushed through with relative ease; others are still a work in progress. We all experience challenges in life; but here are five barriers that can especially apply to single fathers—and guidance to help conquer them.
1. Single parenting isn’t natural

I believe parenting was created as a two-person system; and when one parent is removed from the equation, for whatever reason, the full burden falls on the other. You may be caring for your kids completely alone, or perhaps with shared custody.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/top-5-barriers-single-fathers-face-and-how-to-overcome-them/

(1) (Reply)

Fertility Herbs / Love And Royalty: Rcf Unizik Set To Hold Mega Program / Marry More Than Two Wives Or Face Jail Declares King Mswati Of Swaziland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.