Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku (1047 Views)

Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners / Wike Visits Ugwuanyi, Ekweremadu, Others, Over Death Of Transport Commissioner / South East Governors, Nwodo, Ekweremadu, Others In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by feddis(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Monday, appointed the deputy President of the Senate, Dr. Ike Ekweremadu as Technical Adviser to its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

In a statement by its national publicity secretary, Kola Ologbondinya, the party also named the Speaker, House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Mallam Sule Lamido and Senator Ahmed Makarfi as Technical Advisers too.

The PDP also named Lamido as the chairman of Elder’s Council for the campaign.

Other appointments made on Monday include: Alhaji Kawu Baraje, Technical Adviser to the Director-General of the campaign, Senator Bukola Saraki, while Dr. Doyin Okupe was named the Media Adviser to the Director-General.

Ekweremadu had been rumoured to be secretly working with the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

But, in his series of tweets on his official Twitter handle Monday morning, Ekweremadu described the rumour as “cheap blackmail” and “propaganda”, vowing to ensure the PDP coasts to victory in the entire South-East region of the country.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by 2extremes(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by ceejayMAX(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Good move,but i still dont trust him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
2extremes:
Please am in need of a job during this forth coming election.
Please, if you have link to working as INEC adhoc staff, Political Party agent, Election observer or volunteer, kindly contact me. Am in Abuja but willing to relocate to any state.. Thanks.

I will give you a job, if u show me ur PVC and promise you will be Atikulating

3 Likes

Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by bluecircle470: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Atiku don become football team? grin grin all in the name of everybody come and chop...this is how our national wealth will be distributed ooo. Everybody fear Atiku!
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by 2extremes(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

I will give you a job, if u show me ur PVC and promise you will be Atikulating
Yes. I have my PVC with me. When do you want me to start?
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
2extremes:

Yes. I have my PVC with me. When do you want me to start?

Are u voting Pdp? Am not joking

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by tesppidd: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin

Na match dey wan play?
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by 2extremes(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Yes bro. Am very serious.

1 Like

Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by NigerDeltan(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

i will like to conduct the interview, but first let me read his old comments here...lol
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by afoobabs(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
damage control

you sidelined him when you wanted to pick ur vp now you are giving him Morinho role to play.

smh
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by Pusyiter(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ewo! How are the mighty fallen?
A whole DSP Ekweremadu relegated to a mere advisor when his subjects are Chairmen, coordinators or even VP candidate .
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by Timatayo1: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Brave party brave people
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
He can't be trusted
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by IamAtikulate: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pusyiter:
Ewo! How are the mighty fallen?
A whole DSP Ekweremadu relegated to a mere advisor when his subjects are Chairmen, coordinators or even VP candidate .
yoryba Moslem dont forget to drink your tears.
Re: PDP Appoints Ekweremadu, Others As Technical Advisers To Atiku by Pusyiter(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
People like you are the promoters of hater and division in Naija smiley
IamAtikulate:
yoryba Moslem dont forget to drink your tears.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: President Buhari Nearly Falls During Rally At Lokoja / Namdi Kanu Is A True Prophecy,cjn onnoghen Prophecy Have Come To Pass / 'when You Have God! Na Laugh You Go Dey Laugh' - Dino Melaye Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.