Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari (11764 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Akeredolu Flags Off Construction Of Gas Inland LPG Terminal, Oil Palm Mills / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Sanromeo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Beneficiaries of the Federal Government Social Intervention Program in Ondo state on Monday trooped out enmass to show their support for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.

The beneficiaries marched from the Governor's office, Alagbaka, Akure to the Adegbemile Cultural Centre where they were addressed by the Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN.

One by one, the beneficiaries took turn to give testimonies of the success they have recorded through the Social Intervention Program of the Buhari's administration.

In their hundreds, the beneficiaries which are drawn out of various groups chanted songs to reaffirm their commitment to the re-election of President Buhari and Prof. Osinbajo.

Addressing the gathering, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu who flagged off the door - to - door campaign, said its time for the people to reciprocate the gesture of the President.

Akeredolu said since one good turn deserves another, the benefiacries which are over 14,000 must be committed to the re-election of the President and also ensure that their families and relatives vote for President Buhari and Prof. Osinbajo.

He said "Preach the gospel of what Buhari has done. He's ready to do more. One good turn deserves another. We are improving schools, we are giving more contracts out to build and reconstruct many more schools as from next month

"Tell those who are not yet included in the school feeding that they will soon be included. We are here to urge you, to please go out and vote for Buhari, that's the only way to show appreciation. Let's go and work. We will not forget you. "

http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Akeredolu-flags-off-door---to---door-campaign-for-PMB-

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Like for Buhari and share for Atiku

94 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Vixlot: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
The way PMB will beat Atiku...hmmmm

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
We're Igbo we're christians, we're supporting Atiku cheesy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Woldz: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ll
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by slawomir: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
isoright
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by helinues: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
4+4= Next level

Nobody wants to ku lately

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by FLYFIRE(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
El-Rufai goes after GMB

"Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new. Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history."

http://saharareporters.com/2010/10/04/el-rufai-buhari-should-stick-facts

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Femijohn198: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
useless governor
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Ahmedgk(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Atiku is a gonna!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Sholaco: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
We're Igbo we're supporting Atiku cheesy.
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by saheedandu(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Can u imagine... He just confirmed it dat d 10k is truly vote buying.... And nairaland nowadays is being flooded by d BMC crew, so many fake accounts.. Just because there's no reasonable job's for our youth... Our youth now lack dignity.. Am so sorry but d future for us is not looking nice at all... My opinion
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
e pain u like this!! eyyah, take heart bro.. my only concern is for you not to commit suicide
saheedandu:
Can u imagine... He just confirmed it dat d 10k is truly vote buying.... And nairaland nowadays is being flooded by d BMC crew, so many fake accounts.. Just because there's no reasonable job's for our youth... Our youth now lack dignity.. Am so sorry but d future for us is not looking nice at all... My opinion

13 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by braveboi4life: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
This one that wont survive another 4yrs,let's finish election and watch out if Tinubu will not deal with you.
Evil party
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Drchristian:
Like for Buhari and share for Atiku

I sent u a message, u didn't respond.why?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by firstpita: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
See another part of them.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Nathdoug(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
WHAT WILL HE TELL THE COMMON MAN THAT THE LIFELESS ONE HAS DONE TO BETTER THEIR LIVE.
STUPID GOVERNOR
SPIT ON THESE SELFISH POLITICIANS
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Calers: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sai baba maigaskiya till 2023 in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by iluvdonjazzy: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
handsome governor
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
kolaxed98:

I sent u a message, u didn't respond.why?
I didn't get it
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Drchristian:

I didn't get it

I asked u why Yorubas are hated naturally in south because I noticed it too on social media.

And I thought as an Edo person u could tell my why.

Thats all I asked
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by adedehinbo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
We're Igbo we're christians, we're supporting Atiku cheesy.
that old fool holding that banner doesn't even know what is written there
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by afoobabs(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2019
this man is owning salaries and pension. He increased school fees in Akungba. despite the fact that ondo state is enjoying the benefits of being a niger delta state. alot of students are out of school because of this man.
It wasn't like that during mimiko's tunure
and i dont see any infrastructure on ground or ongoing
Bar Aketi what are you doing with the money?

APC governors are doing more harm than good to the party.

And this is going to affect the number of vote that will accrue to PMB come February

He is just wasting time and money doin door to door campaign
Re: Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari by dammyGold03: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2019
on workers salaries and the pensioners do a good research before committing a fallacy of hasten generalization

(1) (Reply)

Kogi2019: 20 Kogi APC Guber Aspirants Reject Indirect Primary / APC To Get New Chairman, NWC In November / Like In Kogi, A Yahaya Bello Presidency Will End Insecurity In Nigeria - BAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.