Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Was God Really Saying? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was God Really Saying? (214 Views)

Is A Pastor Really Saying All These. / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was God Really Saying? by LFTP(f): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
It's a new year, yay!! I pray this new year is drenched with all of God and even when it doesn't look like it, when we feel God is silent we are quick to remember that we are not to be controlled by our emotions but to be led by the Spirit of God. Today, I am going to be sharing what the Holy spirit told me to share �. YAY!
Have you ever read through Exodus, Leviticus and or any book of the laws and didn't stop at a point and smile because some of those laws were rather shocking? Yeah, this was me while I was studying a part of Leviticus that covered the laws of clean and unclean animals! Some of the animals said to be unclean by God are being eaten in the world right now �! Yeah, I've heard about people who eat pork! But then, do you just wonder, God made these numerous animals and yet He considers some clean and some unclean.

Link;
https://lettersfromthepotter./2019/01/14/what-was-god-really-saying/

(1) (Reply)

From Tears To Cheers... / Open Heavens 29 January 2019 Prayer Points On Today – From Above Or From Abroad? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.