Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,246 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas (8461 Views)

Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Ini Edo Rock Pajamas (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Wears A N1.1m Gucci Pajamas Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
This woman was sleeping in snake printed pajamas and her one foot was outside the blanket. Well her husband thought it was snake and he broke her foot.

Source: https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/orissa+post-epaper-orisapos/assuming+it+to+be+snake+man+breaks+wife+s+leg-newsid-105670316?listname=topicsList&index=0&topicIndex=0&mode=pwa

Cc: lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nwodosis(m): 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin she loves snakes and has been treated as one!
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by shakmati(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Op, are you in any way related to Lie Mohammed...or are you the present minister of communication himself?

11 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is so funnnnnnnyyyy... Serves her right though... What was she thinking I can never try that cos the sight of that pyjamas-like snake is scary..
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by sinaj(f): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Some women get mind sha.

They will wear anything in the name of fashion. She is lucky he didnt cut off her legs.
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
shakmati:
Op, are you in any way related to Lie Mohammed...or are you the present minister of communication himself?

As you read, she was covered and only one foot was out. If you walked into that scenario what would you think?
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Mrceragem: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hope its not this man
Below

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Friend01(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
sexybaby22:

As you read, she was covered and only one foot was out. If you walked into that scenario what would you think?

It's very easy to lie these days .

*The source of information unknown

*Where it happened not mentioned.

*The people involved anonymous.

*Police report missing

*Hospital's name unknown.

And these are the same set of lazy youths we will entrust our dying country to?
She could probably be one of those opening her dirty mouth to insult Buhari of corruption here.

If you can lie with little things like this, what about bigger ones?
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by DavidEsq(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
One could just imagine the amount of strength the man would have used to ensure the "snake" perished instantly angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Such a LOVELY outfit
The man Did it in an attempt to Kill a SNAKE
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
If to say na me, na cutlass straight. grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by ValCon888: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lalasticlala immediately he heard the word 'snake'

Not knowing the snake is made in Aba.

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2019
I'd give anything for a video of how he saw the the 'snake', fell out of bed in horror, grabbed a baseball bat and in a split second, smashing the bat down her ankle

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by mumumugu(m): 1:05am On Jan 15, 2019
sexybaby22:
This woman was sleeping in snake printed pajamas and her one foot was outside the blanket. Well her husband thought it was snake and he broke her foot.

Cc: lalasticlala, Seun

congrats, you succeeded in decision many with copy and paste pics and formed story
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Fake story. Posting fake and concocted news stories on Nl should be frowned at by all and sundry.
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by earthsync(f): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Zoharariel:
If to say na me, na cutlass straight. grin
Thank God the man no use cutlass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by NessaBoo(f): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Yes, there's a very fat chance the story is fake but the narration of what happened is quite a comic relief + the funny comments.

Leave OP abeg, story is amusing! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by mytime24(f): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Fake news undecided

Bloggers nd lie Mohammed,

Who lie pass angry
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Friend01:

It's very easy to lie these days .

*The source of information unknown

*Where it happened not mentioned.

*The people involved anonymous.

*Police report missing

*Hospital's name unknown.

And these are the same set of lazy youths we will entrust our dying country to?
She could probably be one of those opening her dirty mouth to insult Buhari of corruption here.

If you can lie with little things like this, what about bigger ones?

Loosen up
You've taken it too serious. Its just a joke.
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by oboy81: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
sinaj:
Some women get mind sha.

They will wear anything in the name of fashion. She is lucky he didnt cut off her legs.
Smh so Bloody dumb!
You bliv this Sh!t? angry
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by MissSweet(f): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
wow that was how a friend of mine damaged my shoe when cockroach was trapped in

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
NessaBoo:
Yes, there's a very fat chance the story is fake but the narration of what happened is quite a comic relief + the funny comments.

Leave OP abeg, story is amusing! cheesy

It happened in Melbourne, Australia
https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/orissa+post-epaper-orisapos/assuming+it+to+be+snake+man+breaks+wife+s+leg-newsid-105670316?listname=topicsList&index=0&topicIndex=0&mode=pwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
I'd MISTAKENLY break her head join if na me.
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
MissSweet:
wow that was how a friend of mine damaged my shoe when cockroach was trapped in

Now, that's the only thing I'm squeamish about. Hate those fxckers, especially ever since I heard they spread leprosy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by Daraph(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Some interesting lies you would love to listen to over and over again! cheesy grin wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay / Tiwa Savage's Nasty Outfit And Horrible Look To Mavin's Concert... / Trending Naked Pic Of A Lady On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.