Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

$18 Down The Drain! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $18 Down The Drain! (531 Views)

Brain Drain Hits Nigerian Banks As Tech Experts, Others Resign In Droves / I Made Over $18,000 In 2021. Have Greater Target For 2022 / Victoria Beckham Fashion Label Going Down The Drain!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$18 Down The Drain! by Crossbow(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
My people this freelancing work nor be beans o. I just hooked up with a guy on freelancer(dot)com and he offered to pay me $18 per for a comprehensive 500 word article. For my mind I say "see free money". I did my first work today and my people, it was not funny at all, these whites mean quality and the topics that they give are strange and out of this world that when you finally get materials to write on, you will struggle not to plagiarise. Your grammar must be top notch, no beating round the bush and when they give you a word count of 500 words in a field you are not familiar with (for me topics on engineering, chemistry and medicine) brother you will struggle with 250 words.

The most depressing factor is time limit. 500 words on an article that the topic relates to architecture and a time limit of 2 hours is something that will look simple to you but in reality, you will work your brains out and struggle to meet up with 3 hours.

Brothers and Sisters, even if it is $30 per article I don't have the passion to write again. The pressure is too much and the chance of your work been appreciated and rewarded is very slim especially when you are getting writing jobs on what you know nothing about.

This is not to discourage anyone but the writing game is tough and if you feel you can handle it, well, good for you. I am currently learning how to code, I will continue graphics designing and learn other freelancing skills that can earn me cash.

Please share your freelancing experience especially those claiming to write 500 words in 30 mins and earning $15-$20.

Word count 306 smiley

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by oyekanwahab(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin

legit money is no easy to make
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by Crossbow(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
oyekanwahab:
grin grin grin

legit money is no easy to make

Bros e taya me o.. And make I make e-book dey sell.. cheesy
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by javaRookie: 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bro same here. Thats why am going to switch my attention.
I think ListVerse pays $100 bucks per article you submit and they approve. With no time limit involved, i think you should try it.
Hustle continues.
Its either we buy Benz this Year or we Buy Benz.
Either way, we still buy it.
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by Crossbow(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
javaRookie:
I think ListVerse pays $100 bucks per article you submit and they approve. With no time limit involved, i think you should try it.
Hustle continues.

Bro thanks for sharing this with me.. Some people for just write am for e-book start to dey sell for 2k smiley . I will look it up. Thanks brother, and may God bless your hustle!
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by Mrceragem: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
javaRookie:
Hustle continues.
Hi how did you beat the PayPal issue.
I have a paypal account that has been verified using my MasterCard no limit on withdrawal and deposit.
But its link to SA.
Do I have to state SA as my country or straight up Naija
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by javaRookie: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mrceragem:

I have a paypal account that has been verified using my MasterCard no limit on withdrawal and deposit.
But its link to SA.
paypal exchangers legit ones o. Like legalwealth.
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by Crossbow(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mrceragem:

But its link to SA.

About PayPal, there is a guy that opens a foreign account with static IP for a fee here on NL.
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by Mrceragem: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Crossbow:

About PayPal, there is a guy that opens a foreign account with static IP for a fee here on NL.
OK thanks
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by Mrceragem: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
javaRookie:

paypal exchangers legit ones o. Like legalwealth.
Thanks
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by BiTmAnn(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nice one
Re: $18 Down The Drain! by Rubbiish(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Writing is demanding and brain draining...

1 Like

Re: $18 Down The Drain! by dublinkmy6: 6:11am On Jan 15, 2019
javaRookie:
Hustle continues.
I love your spirit man. can we work together? like an online partnership to encourage, motivate, share writing tips, and succeed together? 09083388181

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LPO Sourcing / Innoson Bikes And Trycycles / Find Out How To Earn An Extra 40k Monthly With No Investment! Directly Into Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.