Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter (17629 Views)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Francisca Okhiria Kidnapped In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Iceman2017(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2019
AAnd Nigerinan police did not make much investigation before parading him. Police and incompetency

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by bejeria101(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2019
You are blind and yet you know she sees your unclothedness! Somebody give the man an oscar!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Erastuslove: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2019
Mmmmmmmmmmm so the woman dey enjoy em third leg view ni all these while grin grin grin grin.... She should pay for unauthorized view naaaa
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Harmoneasy: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2019
ZaOzaRoom:
This Edo people with their crave for sex, is so disheartening.
wisdom is profitable to direct, cheers

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Success2043: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Oga police live man alone
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Charmingpet: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2019
Tamarapetty:
The woman is trying to frame him since he's not interested in her, they should take the girl to a hospital and check if she was really defiled, but i know nigerian police force lacks sense to do so. Nonsense and nigeria
another person can defile the child and but the blame on the man. This is nigeria.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Tamarapetty(f): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Charmingpet:
another person can defile the child and but the blame on the man. This is nigeria.
Shebi they're now checking body fluids?? They should do so and see if it's his. . Like i said, they are too dumb to do that.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by sfsmng: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2019
Na wa
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2019
bejeria101:
You are blind and yet you know she sees your unclothedness! Somebody give the man an oscar!

Oga...someone is blind, he is in a room and undressing and someone comes into the room and is talking...how else can you explain it?
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by jude33084(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2019
This is nonsense!
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by jude33084(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2019
bejeria101:

Grow up
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by mechanics(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Tamarapetty:
The woman is trying to frame him since he's not interested in her, they should take the girl to a hospital and check if she was really defiled, but i know nigerian police force lacks sense to do so. Nonsense and nigeria
We still have some good officers who are wiling to do their work, I believe the girl will be checked because that's the first step to take in allegation of rape.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by jude33084(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Iceman2017:
AAnd Nigerinan police did not make much investigation before parading him. Police and incompetency

He can sue them.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Triangles1(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2019
It's high time Nigeria men need to protest for all this defiled blackmail allegations, most of them won't even come out at the moment of the incident to know if its truth or not.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by jude33084(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Stupid NPF just made this man popular and rich.

He will release his new album soon tongue
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2019
Easy
Hoodbilonia:
hw u take dey see them
fool
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by JJOF(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
hw u take dey see them fool
Bros, stop to dey rushing to get ftc, n try 2 read d story.

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Jerryembassy91(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2019
There is always two sides for every story.... Always hear both before you judge any...
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Bestchisom(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2019
bejeria101:
Guy.. Rethink... She might be in the room talking while he was dressing... So how will u interpret this if u were him... Or do u think she was closing her eyes?...
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by boomssey(f): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2019
Tamarapetty:
abi now,at least that will serve as a proof
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Amina2019: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2019
i would like to see the woman's statement, investigation report and also medical report before one can conclude. evidently this looks like a frame up, taking advantage of the man's disability. But also who else did he tell about the harassment and nuisances he has been putting up with?
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by TBIZZY(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2019
bejeria101:
he is not deaf.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by toscolee(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Wait o....they made him sit on the floor and took his pictures? To humiliate him for an accusation that he's not been found to be guilty of, I guess. :- lipsrsealed
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Tizu(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Bizibi:
Blind man? How is that possible

Blind people are the most intelligent people on earth. They are smart and very secretive. Don't and never underrate what they can do
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by TBIZZY(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2019
toscolee:
Wait o....they made him sit on the floor and took his pictures? To humiliate him for an accusation that he's not been found to be guilty of, I guess. :- lipsrsealed
dats NPF for u. Av u seen a situation where I owe u and u come to my house to ask for it, I beat up and I rush to report u to d police, they come to arrest and lock u up. The 3rd day ur family come to bail u.

NPF act on the first info they hear.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by toscolee(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2019
TBIZZY:
dats NPF for u. Av u seen a situation where I owe u and u come to my house to ask for it, I beat up and I rush to report u to d police, they come to arrest and lock u up. The 3rd day ur family come to bail u.

NPF act on the first info they hear.

Some of them have fell in trouble for this folly, still yet, they don't learn. If it wasn't for the cost of getting justice, dem for don go court tire. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Enemyofpeace: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Blind? How he take know where her goalpost dey?the guy no blind jo
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Patrioticman007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Issues to unravel the truth.
Is the man a virgin before the act.
Is the girl a virgin before the act.
How old is the girl
When was the last time she had sex
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Michaelbabs51(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
where is your signature?
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Nakedwire635(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Exactly I sense jealousy from the poor Hot woman who can't afford to pay rent.
God will surely vindicate him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top EFCC Investigator Shot In Port-Harcourt / EFCC Arraigns Man Over $370,000 Fake Marriage Scam / Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.