Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Important Is English Language As A Course To The Society & Labour Market. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Important Is English Language As A Course To The Society & Labour Market. (263 Views)

Is English Language A Good Course? / How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is English Language As A Course To The Society & Labour Market. by PetersKID(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, English Graduates and students.
I applied for mass com(last year) but i was given english language I accepted it jeje lectures are going on my school is not part of the strike .
The problem am having is that the course was introduced last year my set are the first set of people in the department,how lucrative is english in the labour market ?how important is english in the society?

(1) (Reply)

How To Formulate A Research Question For An Undergraduate Project Topic / JAMB 2019: What Candidates With Issues Of Biometrics Should Do / AE-FUNAI Makes History, 26 Academic Programmes Receive Nuc Full Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.