Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,615 members, 7,770,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

#bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit (9821 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Again! Mercy And Ike Caught Having Sex (full Video) / Bbnaija 2019: I’ll Be Depressed If Evicted – Omashola Begs Big Brother / Bbnaija 2019 Audition Requirements And Faqs - Is Passport Compulsory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit by emmaplazang: 12:58am On Jan 15, 2019
It’s officially confirmed, Big Brother Naija 2018 beat all expectations. The viewership and amount of votes were unprecedented. Just as it was named, the Wahala became more than double. We had 85 good days of double drama filled with intrigues, love, strife, and fun. Now, all eyes are set on BBNaija 2019. In this post, we’ll give you all the details on the cost of bbnaija 2019 application form, steps for registration and all you need for the upcoming audition. In fact, expect the latest updates on big brother Naija as we will be updating this post often.

What We Miss About BBnaija Double wahala
I know we all miss the show. We miss K-Brule the brewer and fine boy who was disqualified after his romance with Khloe turned sour. Though Khloe came back with Anto, surely the game was no more the same. Especially for Lolu, who’s game plan was almost busted.

Housemates who barely gave a full account of themselves before we missed them were Bitto, Vandora, DeeOne, Princess and Ifu Ennada. However, I’m still looking out to know how the party of Angel, Ahneeka and Rico Swavey are cooking. Still a surprise though, how a fine boy like Rico was unable to get down with a lady. Not even those baby housemates or even a Ninja, shame. LOL�

We can well say BBnaija Season 2 was all about seven or eight housemates. Should we even include Leo? Anyway he tried in preparing our dear Alex for Tobi who suffered badly in the hands of the drama queen Cee-C. I’ll say the “wahala” started and ended within their circle. See this comedy video between Cee-C and Tobi.

As for love, the two couples killed it. It’s still up for vote whose love was stronger, Mina or BamTeddy. Miracle, however, is under fire for “dumping” Nina, while Teddy A just joined Bambam in Nollywood. Hope you heard Teddy’s hit single – “Down”.

BBnaija 2019 Application Form
One of the most anticipated items right now is the BBnaija application form. The audition form is officially yet to be released. But trust us, we have gone way ahead to get confirmations and every necessary detail on the form and how to go about it.

Read full detail's here https://plaza.com.ng/bbnaija-2019-application-form-cost-of-registration-and-all-you-need-for-audition/
Re: #bbnaija 2019: Application Form; Cost Of Registration And All You Need For Audit by cybercheatex(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2019
This stuff only works by connection joorh. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Commuter Bus Drivers Protest In Ikoyi / How Can I Change My Username?? / Buy And Sell Your Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.