Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Frustrating Experience With Bet9ja Customer Care - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Frustrating Experience With Bet9ja Customer Care (465 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / How I Won 7 Figures In One Week With Bet9ja Zoom Soccer / Free 2 Odds Daily With Bet9ja Booking Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Frustrating Experience With Bet9ja Customer Care by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 15, 2019
This is exactly what Bet9ja customer care has done to me. I signed up on Bet9ja back in 2011. But I abandoned my Bet9ja account, for the likes of MerryBet, 1960Bet, Nairastake and NairaBet. Over the years, I forgot my password and Username on Bet9ja (or if I had ever sign up, in the first place). Bet9ja customer care were unable to retrieve my lost Username and password. After contacting them multiple times. Which forced me to sign up with an imaginary name. I applied for change of name, 3 months ago. And I have been pursuing the case ever since. It's because virtual VFL league, is now available online. And no need to be short-changed or receive insults, from disrespectful shop owners. While playing VFL league at shops. That was why I signed up at Bet9ja. But because you can't sign up more than once with the same name. I signed up with an immaginary name. Hoping that Bet9ja customer care would help me rectify everything. As I am talking with you now, Bet9ja are yet to rectify it. I have numerous screenshots, and recorded phone calls to verify what am saying. I like myself. I don't know how to bear falsewitness, or lie against my neighbour. I am a Christian
Re: My Frustrating Experience With Bet9ja Customer Care by Abortions: 1:32am On Jan 15, 2019
Seek deliverance

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Andre Messi Makes Plea For Missing Emiliano Sala Search To Resume / 10 Longest Serving Premier League Managers / Daily Winning Assured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.