Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade (54468 Views)

Nina Ivy Shows Backside One Month After Surgery (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Looks Gorgeous As She Shows Backside In New Photos / Bobrisky Shows Backside As She Slays In New Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by SHAKABOOM: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Chai
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by BubuZombi: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2019
D
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by condralbedez: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
You did the surgery at a very tender age ,nobi today work
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Okay o

Get your admob app and start earning
Chat me on 08101645573(whatapp)
Tutorials also avaliable
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by driand(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
And who give a flying fvck whether you do surgery or not angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by abah001: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
She has been collecting doggy style since 10yrs
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by scofield76: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2019
post=74772408:
ODIEGWU!
Congratulations ooo!
Is it that you don't have any other job(s)? You're always on every thread and topics, morning, afternoon and night (even midnight sef) SMH 4 U seriously

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Ay77(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2019
Who are you impressing?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by hahahahahaha(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2019
This girl's body is very very comley.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Boyooosa(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Just wondering why a virtuous woman would place priority on poo pack..
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by nokukowu: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
nice
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by princenaira(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
That is where they see Naija ladies, 10 years madness challenge and they are all jumping up.

Ask them to show just 5 years achievement and you will see most of them in one spot. Ask the students among them to show their results and facebook will become a grave yard

Rubbish
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by baiaon(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Nathdoug:
Why do girls of this our generation prefer having big ass than brains?
Cos Nigerian men in this generation prefare women with big ass rather than the ones with big brains

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by PStacks(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2019
The Vanity in the #10YearChallenge
By OMA | 15-01-2019 | Showbiz |

10 years to show off or to Reminisce
10yc.jpg
Who ever brought the idea of that trending 10 year challenge perhaps should just have gone a step further with his creativity cos all I saw was vanity.

How do you begin to explain especially when all of our celebrities ceased the moment to show off uncharitable characteristics.

Shamelessly ooo! You would see someone 10 years ago that was visibly and audibly dark in complexion all of a sudden has turned fair like snow white.

Bleaching experts. Bleaching cream must have sold in the last ten years of your life.

You see ugly Bobrisky today how cute he was 10 years ago as a level headed boy whom apparently had missed the right turn on his journey to life to become a girl.

You see people who were slim 10 years ago only to have grown fat and ugly and out of shape and instead of them to think where they went wrong or where they can make amends they throw their dirty linen in cyber space all over social media. Jeez! I cant deal.

How about a challenge on how you have impacted the immediate environment around you?

How about a challenge on how the society has become a better place cos of your activities in the last 10 years.

How about a 10 year challenge of your bank account?

So disgusting you would see single ladies that has grown out of shape owing to indiscriminate sex still flaunting their ugly bodies and throwing it in our faces.

How about Eniola Badmus. 10 years ago as round as a ball. 10 years later still fat like kilode. Cant you challenge yourself to exercise and diet and stuffs.

Check out Peter of P-Square, Fresh cream dude claiming he looked like Usher.

Don Jazzy, omo nna that came to lagos to hustle, choping artist under his marvin record label has grown so fat. Nawa..

Let it be known the 10 year challenge didn't freak all us out.

As for people with dark skins 10 years ago, Toke Makinwa them and co, Hope your skins dont fall off 10 years coming.

As for the fat orobo's. We pray you find a better challenge 10 years coming to eat less, exercise and work out more. Obesity is real oo.

OMA cares thats why all these has been put here on omascope.com for you to have a rethink.

https://www.omascope.com/showbiz/the-vanity-in-the-10yearchallenge

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2019
i always knew daniella okeke's ukwu na real ukwu.no surgery at all.hmm her ten yr ago pix make sense o.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Kingoftime50: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2019
is that all..... pls next
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by sparog(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Nyash wey big but wey no soft like pillow, dat one na nyash?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by giddy3838: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Bia....warrisdis
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Flirtyjane(f): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2019
10yrs challenge
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Nigerianiski: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2019
were nyash surgeons dead 10 years ago??
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Nathdoug(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2019
baiaon:
Cos Nigerian men in this generation prefare women with big ass rather than the ones with big brains
sure?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Hoodbilonia: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2019
my ex girl yqnsh was bigger dan dis
i gqve her dpggy she doesnt shout
wen i begin pump missionaty style with qm
she starts comolaining her ass is paining her
my dic ia enterung her womb and stil i ddnt cum qfta 50mins.
she later broke up with me dah its always sex sex sex
what did u expect frm me bich
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by ogundeleai(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2019
"oju Lando.........
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by UgoManchester(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2019
I love what am seeing. better meat and milk front and back. But All Is Vanity! Dont be deceived.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by UgoManchester(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2019
scofield76:

Is it that you don't have any other job(s)? You're always on every thread and topics, morning, afternoon and night (even midnight sef) SMH 4 U seriously
You that have job, how do you know he is always online and on every threads? Monitoring Spirits everywhere!
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade by Hernandez222: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2019
So 4 10yrs u av been...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter / Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.