Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures (28184 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Customized G-Wagon (Pictures) / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / #10YearsChallenge: AY Shows His Achievements Since 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by WhoGoRead: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2019
@WhoGoRead

Shared with caption ...

Sometimes i picture the world around me in black and white...but reality has also confirmed that they usually some gray areas. The HUSTLE continues.

Source: https://www.whogoread.com/ay-comedian-shows-off-his-white-mercedes-g-wagon-pictures/

5 Likes

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by WhoGoRead: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin

You Want To Laugh

Checkout Latest 2019 Yanbaba Meme Click https://www.whogoread.com/yanbaba-meme/ For more ..

1 Like

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by pyyxxaro: 5:57am On Jan 15, 2019
This G-wagon healthy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by itspzpics(m): 5:58am On Jan 15, 2019
Chaii

P0rnActress Afrocandy Shares Raunh!!ng Photos, Rock Net transparebn Dress that got people talking >>>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Happy for him...

YOLO

Enjoy the life of your head...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by gaby(m): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Very spotless...
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by tsephanyah(f): 6:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Pretend like you're always up to something when you're really aren't, it drives the nosey people crazy.
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by bigtt76(f): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Why I love 2Baba... He would never indulge in all these show-offs undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by oluwatosink: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Nice cool cool
Hustle to Make the Money smiley
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2019
I can't really remember a particular joke of this guy's, and gwagon is on a fleek. Issokay

3 Likes

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by alfaman3: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Mercedes G-Wagon is the worst money wasting purchase ever.

6 Likes

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by harizonal123(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2019
Make sense die kiss
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by Lakside1955(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2019
Ok
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by Speedyconnect15: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2019
So this guy has a g wagon now?

Chai..
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by BadiratT: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Money oooooo
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by djshevytee: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2019
Next
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2019
They show off vanities but they wont come out to help their fellow celebrity in dare need. Rubbish show off.
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2019
alfaman3:

Bro...it's obvious you haven't entered that vehicle before.

10 Likes

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by ofiko123(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2019
I love the white color..
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by joe4christ(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2019
alfaman3:

Why do you say so? Cos u don't like the car shouldn't result to you spewing such. I so love this car, so desist from saying such against my baby grin

4 Likes

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by Vornic: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2019
We have seen it many times before, post something else
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by meneski(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2019
This life is unfair, some are rich while alot are poor...i just tire,how i wan take better self? Cos all this suffer head don de reach my neck o. Congrats AY...abeg who get him number, make una help me tell am say make him help bless me. I need help oooooo!
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by Rextizz(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Too much money
Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2019
bigtt76:

nonsense

everyone is different

elumelu flaunts his jets

otedola flaunts his flexing

if you dont like it, pass

we are not robots to copy each other

3 Likes

Re: AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures by baysol: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2019
bigtt76:

why 2baba go show off? He don spend all his money on his baby factory what you don't have you don't show. At least he don show us his babies and their mama dem that's show off. Just saying......a lesson to all who practice these yamayama baby mama business.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) / Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.