Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Woman Ganged Raped By Fiancé - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Woman Ganged Raped By Fiancé (556 Views)

Police Arrest Officer, Nwachukwu Chinedu, Who Raped Abia Poly Student (Video) / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Ganged Raped By Fiancé by Precious2019: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2019
A woman who was supposed to get married around July was ganged raped by her fiancé some days ago in India. The man and friends left town after the act. She said I was on my way to home then I noticed my fiancé and some boys following me, I met him to greet him then followed him home, when I got there they all started laughing

Read more at
https://www.healthforty.com.ng/2019/01/woman-ganged-raped-to-death-by-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Students You Will Always Find In An Examination Hall / Mathematics Quiz Questions / How To Check UNILORIN Post UTME Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.