Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East (1431 Views)

The Best Lagos State Governor From 1999 Till Date? (Pictures) / Rate Your State Governor From 1-10 And Give Reasons / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Shawnnn01: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2019
We have seen countless Igbo disparage other governors in Nigeria for lack of performance. This Igbos sponsored by PDP and Abaribe accuse Ganduje of collecting kickback and I wonder is it the same kickback Peter Obi went on national daily to tell what he does with his own collected kickbacks ?

They accuse and insult Tinubu & Ambode claiming Lagos is under the lordship of a godfather and I ask how beta is their erosion ravage enclave doing without a godfather ? Please note it as been 16 years of PDP misrule in these states with nothing but shame to show.

It is a new dispensation, while Igbos are insulting governors of other tribe can Igbos come forward and tell us why any of the 3 PDP failed governors do not have a single signature project in 4 years with all the allocation accruing from the FG and this hopeless Biafrans are not making noise about it ?!

Governors they insult like Ambode completed two bridges n working on Oshodi interchange, transformed Epe. Udom Emanuel completed another world class stadium in Akwa Iboms, Ganduje already completed two landmark bridges that no state in the East can rival till Jesus return.

Igbos should leave governors of other regions and deal with their God forsaken PDP governors. What are the project Ugwauyi Ikpeazu Umahi can claim to have contributed to the Igbo tribe and Nigeria at large ? This is to let Nigerians know this people are two faced human you should be careful with.

Some call it hate but this is paying them back in their coin. Nigerians watch as all this three failed governors will be re-elected to continuing failing without any Igbo making noise but see them wail their souls to the grave about about Kano Lagos & Akwa Ibom etc that are gradually being transformed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by duncun: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2019

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Shelumiel: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2019
A stupid yoruba fool is Talking trash as usual . Please disregard him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by praise010(m): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2019
You woke up this morning to type this ?

How can a human soul be filled with hate like this?

May the Blood of the Lamb cleans you from hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2019
You think Igbos are stupid and worship their govs as you do? Go to the east and see how Igbos have racked up heat on their governors. Igbos are not you that ass lick failures. Moreso, there are several instances in Igboland where people stood up in a meeting, with the governor present, and told them they are failures. Igbos dont paint failures like you. You hate the Igbos cos they are better than you and you feel they intimidate you alot. Sorry, there is nothing you can do about it. Not even your hate post on nairaland can change that.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by 7lives: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2019
They will come and tell us how pitiful and broke the three states are, na to dey cry on top of other people matter be their logo.
Ari teni mo wi, a fi apadi gbangba bo tie mo ile.
Awon werey.

1 Like

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by 7lives: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2019
duncun:
I'm surprised you didn't mention Rochas who is under APC. You're joking if you think Igbos don't compare or talk about their governors. Kalu was under fire during his term in Abia State for not performing to the ppl taste, Today Kalu is a saint under APC. Your cony plan to bring Udom into this is dead on arrival.

So what has NOW CHANGE IN ABIA STATE? abi na Kalu still dey in charge?.

3 Likes

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by gratiaeo(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Óp see your type.
Imagine how Yoruba would be reacting if this skull mining business going on in the east

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Shawnnn01:
We have seen countless Igbo disparage other governors in Nigeria for lack of performance. This Igbos sponsored by PDP and Abaribe accuse Ganduje of collecting kickback and I wonder is it the same kickback Peter Obi went on national daily to tell what he does with his own collected kickbacks ?

They accuse and insult Tinubu & Ambode claiming Lagos is under the lordship of a godfather and I ask how beta is their erosion ravage enclave doing without a godfather ? Please note it as been 16 years of PDP misrule in these states with nothing but shame to show.

It is a new dispensation, while Igbos are insulting governors of other tribe can Igbos come forward and tell us why any of the 3 PDP failed governors do not have a single signature project in 4 years with all the allocation accruing from the FG and this hopeless Biafrans are not making noise about it ?!

Governors they insult like Ambode completed two bridges n working on Oshodi interchange, transformed Epe. Udom Emanuel completed another world class stadium in Akwa Iboms, Ganduje already completed two landmark bridges that no state in the East can rival till Jesus return.

Igbos should leave governors of other regions and deal with their God forsaken PDP governors. What are the project Ugwauyi Ikpeazu Elechi can claim to have contributed to the Igbo tribe and Nigeria at large ? This is to let Nigerians know this people are two faced human you should be careful with.

Some call it hate but this is paying them back in their coin. Nigerians watch as all this three failed governors will be re-elected to continuing failing without any Igbo making noise but see them wail their souls to the grave about about Kano Lagos & Akwa Ibom etc that are gradually being transformed.
Receive sense abeg.

cc lzaa velocity25

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by oilPUSSY(f): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Igbos call out their governors if they misbehave... You should channel your frustrations to your governors.. The question is, do you call out your governors like Igbos do?...
Meanwhile, stop bringing Akwaibom into your misery.
Your antics is dead and will die again cos I haven't seen Igbos insulting Udom..
You guys even hate people from Udom's region. Good luck Jonathan was a case study.
Stop pretending as if you love them, and I don't think they love you either.

Spineless backward clown...He's even calling Elechi that left office many years ago.
Which cave are you from Op?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Governors they insult like Ambode completed two bridges n working on Oshodi interchange, transformed Epe. Udom Emanuel completed another world class stadium in Akwa Iboms, Ganduje already completed two landmark bridges that no state in the East can rival till Jesus return..
I will keep repeating this for all to hear!

Not trying to please anyone,

Of all the tribes, we have in Nigeria, Ndigbos are the most realistic!!!

Ndigbos asked Ambode to complete his work because they knew he worked but your lord and master asked him to step down for a coke head! Is the Igbos the reason for your misfortune

Again we all know that Amosun has underperformed but instead of doing thing will prefer to have his relatives everywhere!!!

Have you ever being to anywhere in the East and a single man has his wife in Senate Son-in-law in HOR Daughter, iya oloja Cousin, governor of Osun...

Okorocha was loved but the moment he started displaying these greeds, he was cautioned but he couldn't resist, you saw how the Ndigbos treated him like an outcast

Can you do that to Tinubu

While Orji Uzor and Theodore Orji were the governors under PDP, the people openly castigated them! They even called them bill board governors because their work starts and end there

They have always praised those doing well irrespective of the state!!!

I recall that of Fashola, in my office while majority south west claimed he did nothing, the Igbos in my office spare nothing in telling or listing his achievements!!!

So if they spoke against anyone it simply means the person performed below expectations!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Shikini: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Shelumiel:
A stupid yoruba fool is Talking trash as usual . Please disregard him

The mumu is even talking about Elechi, I guess referring to Ebonyi state governor

Let someone remind him that if Ambode's flyover bridges is the yardstick for performance, poor
Ebonyi state has built four of such bridges in the last four years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by IbrahimDamola: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Ewedu lamentations.
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Randy100: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Hatred for Igbo will soon kill you. The idiot is even mentioning Elechi who is no longer a Governor.
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Oshin56(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2019
You later show your senseless and bias attitudes on Nairaland where did you put APC man at East (Rochas the image and statue man)

1 Like

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Shawnnn01: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2019
[s]
Wiseandtrue:

Ndigbos asked Ambode to complete his work because they knew he worked but your lord and master asked him to step down for a coke head! Is the Igbos the reason for your misfortune

Again we all know that Amosun has underperformed but instead of doing thing will prefer to have his relatives everywhere!!!

Have you ever being to anywhere in the East and a single man has his wife in Senate Son-in-law in HOR Daughter, iya oloja Cousin, governor of Osun...

Okorocha was loved but the moment he started displaying these greeds, he was cautioned but he couldn't resist, you saw how the Ndigbos treated him like an outcast

While Orji Uzor and Theodore Orji were the governors under PDP, the people openly castigated them! They even called them bill board governors because their work starts and end there

I recall that of Fashola, in my office while majority south west claimed he did nothing, the Igbos in my office spare nothing in telling or listing his achievements!!!

So if they spoke against anyone it simply means the person performed below expectations!!!
[/s]

Please can anyone see none of the fools commenting above was able to list JUST ONE SINGLE SIGNATURE PROJECT any of the failures they will re-elected did yet they will
come to Lagos and blame Awolowo for the failures of their fathers and blame Buhari for the failure most of them are today.

And to clown claiming this is hate tell me what the idiot labeling Amosun as a failure is doing ? Amosun is arguably the best governor Ogun state ever had, Abeokuta as been transformed, Amosun singlehandedly completed over 12 overhead bridges in the state. No Igbo governor alive or unborn will accomplish this till Jesus return but we still tell him there is room for improvement.
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Auladimeji(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Igbos should leave governors of other regions and deal with their God forsaken PDP governors. What are the project Ugwauyi Ikpeazu Umahi can claim to have contributed to the Igbo tribe and Nigeria at large ? This is to let Nigerians know this people are two faced human you should be careful with.

Yet they can't do without the Southwest and North.
Igbos will carry someone problems on their heads while they hold their own with their hands
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Auladimeji(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Randy100:
Hatred for Igbo will soon kill you. The idiot is even mentioning Elechi who is no longer a Governor.
and the hatred all the igbos shows on Nairaland toward the yorubas and northerners will give them cardiac arrest
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Yorubasaredogs: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2019
[s]
Shawnnn01:

[/s]Who placed a curse on the descendants of oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Randy100: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Auladimeji:
and the hatred all the igbos shows on Nairaland toward the yorubas and northerners will give them cardiac arrest
You mean those that were provoked by people like you. Purge yourself of hate.

2 Likes

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by mrhowoto: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2019
I expect nothing less from the op whose kinsmen assisted in electing a lifeless being as president. Need i add that his region is controlled by a drug barron

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Shawnnn01: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Randy100:
Elechi was also a record failure but the current failure who is Umahi as been replaced in the post n yeah I won’t lose no sleep about hating on Igbos na una trademark be that, Igbo are born to hate not Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani n this is why you claim Yoruba Hausa Fulani Ikwerre South Africans Indonesians Malaysians Indians Arabs Turkey Singaporeans and many others just hate you because you are the lost Jew.

Even the real Jews ain’t so hated. So look within n discovered the Igbo tribe is powered by hate. It is what you live and die for it is who you are.
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Parada: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Elechi was also a record failure but the current failure who is Umahi as been replaced in the post n yeah I won’t lose no sleep about hating on Igbos na una trademark be that, Igbo are born to hate not Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani n this is why you claim Yoruba Hausa Fulani Ikwerre South Africans Indonesians Malaysians Indians Arabs Turkey Singaporeans and many others just hate you because you are the lost Jew.

Even the real Jews ain’t so hated. So look within n discovered the Igbo tribe is powered by hate. It is what you live and die for it is who you are.
. Very true
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Randy100: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2019
Shawnnn01:

Igbo's don't hate you they hate your stupidity. If we correct you as I am doing it is not hate. Since you have choosen to hate Igbo (who your hate help?) your hate won't stop Igbo from progressing. Next time make your observation about south east governor and their incompetence without dragging the entire Igbo race in your stupidity(which is what we hate in you). Igbo is loved in all part of the country and even outside Nigeria. Like I said your hatred about Igbo will soon kill you. One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Shawnnn01: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Randy100:
Igbo's don't hate you they hate your stupidity. If we correct you as I am doing it is not hate. Since you have choosen to hate Igbo (who your hate help?) your hate won't stop Igbo from progressing. Next time make your observation about south east governor and their incompetence without dragging the entire Igbo race in your stupidity(which is what we hate in you). Igbo is loved in all part of the country and even outside Nigeria. Like I said your hatred about Igbo will soon kill you. One love
Tales by sunlight does this dispute my post or the comment you quoted abi you no just get sense ? Abeg go n call you uncle to reply to the post, I have no time for tantrums.
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by Randy100: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Tales by sunlight does this dispute my post or the comment you quoted abi you no just get sense ? Abeg go n call you uncle to reply to the post, I have no time for tantrums.
It is hard for stupid people to reason. It is even harder trying to reason with a stupid person. Obrigado

2 Likes

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by LZAA: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2019
immhotep:

Receive sense abeg.

cc lzaa velocity25
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by LZAA: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Shayetet13:
You think Igbos are stupid and worship their govs as you do? Go to the east and see how Igbos have racked up heat on their governors. Igbos are not you that ass lick failures. Moreso, there are several instances in Igboland where people stood up in a meeting, with the governor present, and told them they are failures. Igbos dont paint failures like you. You hate the Igbos cos they are better than you and you feel they intimidate you alot. Sorry, there is nothing you can do about it. Not even your hate post on nairaland can change that.
Gbam
Cc immhotep velocity25 shawwnn01
Re: The Three PDP Failed Governor From The East by LZAA: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu clears the air this morning of election boycott VIDEO / Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. / Breaking!! Inec Resumes Collaction Of Bauchi Result Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.