Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs (1597 Views)

10 Photos Of Pamela Odame Watara Where She Went Almost N.ude To Display Her Big / Photos: Meet Pamela Watara The Lady With The Biggest Bre@sts In Ghana / Meet Pamela Watara, The Lady With The Biggest Watermelon In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs by Junistark: 8:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Pamela Watara, the 21-year-old Ghanaian model is said to be the model with the largest and heaviest breasts in the country. She has a slender physique, big ass, big breasts, light and dark skin and long legs and his photos are recently viral by the West African country.

Celebrity models are being pursued for what they have received for various advertisements, programs and advocacy.
One of these persons is Pamela Watara, a level 200 Marketing student at Wisconsin University in Accra.

The Ghanaian Ghanaian told Yen News that she is now famous for her breast size.

According to her, she is recorded in music videos because of her 'functions'.
"MANY PEOPLE HAVE ME IN MUSIC VIDEOS BECAUSE OF MY FUNCTIONS," SHE SAID.
She has said nonsense that her heavy breasts are fake, ... "IT IS NATURAL AND I’M PROUD OF IT."
Source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2019/01/21-years-old-ghanaian-model-pamela-watara-posses-biggest-boobs.html?m=1

Re: 21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs by Kidaholic(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2019
For whom it may concern....

Re: 21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Ben ayade will be over himself when he sees this
Re: 21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs by ceejayMAX(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Ish!
This one cannot turn me on
XXL
Re: 21 Years Old Ghanaian Model , Pamela Watara Posses The Biggest Boobs by Junistark: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Junistark:
Pamela Watara, the 21-year-old Ghanaian model is said to be the model with the largest and heaviest breasts in the country. She has a slender physique, big ass, big breasts, light and dark skin and long legs and his photos are recently viral by the West African country.

Celebrity models are being pursued for what they have received for various advertisements, programs and advocacy.
One of these persons is Pamela Watara, a level 200 Marketing student at Wisconsin University in Accra.

The Ghanaian Ghanaian told Yen News that she is now famous for her breast size.

According to her, she is recorded in music videos because of her 'functions'.
"MANY PEOPLE HAVE ME IN MUSIC VIDEOS BECAUSE OF MY FUNCTIONS," SHE SAID.
She has said nonsense that her heavy breasts are fake, ... "IT IS NATURAL AND I’M PROUD OF IT."
Source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2019/01/21-years-old-ghanaian-model-pamela-watara-posses-biggest-boobs.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Doesn't Deserve This! The Actress In Tears As Her Dance Got Her F / Singer Frenchie Davis Gets Body Shammed After Posting Naked Photos Of Herself (1 / Billionaire Onye Eze Hosts Blogger Okoro Blessing After Her Arrest Over False Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.