Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Popular Rap Act, Lord Of Ajasa Critically Ill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Rap Act, Lord Of Ajasa Critically Ill (272 Views)

Kollington Ayinla Critically Ill, Hospitalised For Days / Majek Fashek Critically Ill. Hospitalized In London - Manager / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Rap Act, Lord Of Ajasa Critically Ill by eyesoflagos: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2019
POPULAR RAP ACT, LORD OF AJASA CRITICALLY ILL
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2019/01/popular-rap-act-lord-of-ajasa.html

Yoruba rap music and a popular rap act, One of the pioneers , Segun Osaniyi, aka Lord of Ajasa is critically ill and urgently needs funds to undergo a peptic ulcer operation.
It was gathered that the ‘Lefenuso’ crooner who dominated the music scene in the late 90s and early millennium is currently hospitalized at the Ikorodu General hospital, where he is receiving treatment but needs to be relocated to a better hospital for better medical attention.
In a post shared via his official Instagram page, popular singer, Alariwo of Africa called for urgent support for the rapper who we learnt is facing hard times at the moment.
In the post, Alariwo said; “My dear Collegues, Our brother, Lengendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of Yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka lord of ajasa is critically ill and needs funds to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation.”

He added that; “I got a message from his wife begging me to speak to his colleagues to save her husband.. When I called ajasa earlier today, he ajasa confirmed that the story is true.”
At the moment, Eyes Of Lagos cannot independently verify the status of the rapper who shot into limelight with the track titled ‘Ma yi Lo’ in the 2000.
However, the call for donations for his medical care continues with music enthusiast currently sharing the message across social media networks.

Re: Popular Rap Act, Lord Of Ajasa Critically Ill by SalamRushdie: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Sent my own small contribution to him yesterday..May he be healed in Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Double Six - Clap ft. Billz (Produced, Mixed & Mastered by @doublesixbeats) / Lindaikeji Reveals Hw She Decided To Endpoverty After Her Parents Were Assaulted / New Nigerian Act Taking The Industry By Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.