Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland (974 Views)

My Thoughts On President Tinubu’s Speech On The Economy - Dr Joe Abah / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by etebefia: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Dr Joe Abah twitted about Facebook and Nairaland and his followers distroyed Nairaland.

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by etebefia: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2019
More

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by peteruuu(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2019
Wetin be all those things way dem dey type up there?

grin nairaland is too sweet abeg.

Like for nairaland, share for Facebook grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by Corrinthians(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2019
It is ABSOLUTELY true!

Nairaland took the plunge immediately after 2015 elections when some people felt it was their inalienable right to have their preferred candidate voted in when indeed majority of Nigerians had other plans.

They found it supremely difficult to move on with their lives after their loss and resorted to lashing out at everyone who didn't share their aspirations, cursing and swearing.

Then Kanu came into the picture and made things worse as he promoted and encouraged the behavior while acting exactly the same way!

Of course Nigerians wouldn't lay down and take the bashing, hence they retaliated, result of which is what we have today.

We warned Oga Seun to reign the nonsense in from the very beginning. Some of us even wrote a couple of articles to that effect, but no heed was paid us. We even called for a genuine ceasefire but they wouldn't have it!

It is painful seeing things the way they are, but hey, what can we do? Seems we've already crossed the rubicon.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by dunkem21(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy Absolutely true.

NL lost it @ the build-up of the 2015 elections where GEJ, wife, family and supporters were insulted like never before.. Personally, I have begged the forum owner to allow me to stop it but they seem to enjoy the traffic.

For example, the guy above is Omenka .. He killed NL!!! .. You can name others.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by LibertyRep: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2019
Nairaland , like any other faceless forum afford people the opportunity to vent their frustration at the very least provocation, pass on propaganda, half truth and sometimes outright lies to undiscerning readers.

Trying to maintain decorum in a forum of more than two million members might be a daunting task but the 'unbiased' moderators can still try harder to revert this trend of hate and bile spewing.

It will be very unfair to dismiss the entire Nairaland just because of the Politics and Religion sections that is notorious for this . Travel, Education, Investment, Family , Romance , Jobs/vacancies and other sections are doing good.

Overall, Nairaland is a 'bae' but much could still be done for sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by CanineOfJackal: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is ABSOLUTELY true!

Nairaland took the plunge immediately after 2015 elections when some people felt it was their inalienable right to have their preferred candidate voted in when indeed majority of Nigerians had other plans.

They found it supremely difficult to move on with their lives after their loss and resorted to lashing out at everyone who didn't share their aspirations, cursing and swearing.

Then Kanu came into the picture and made things worse as he promoted and encouraged the behavior while acting exactly the same way!

Of course Nigerians wouldn't lay down and take the bashing, hence they retaliated, result of which is what we have today.

We warned Oga Seun to reign the nonsense in from the very beginning. Some of us even wrote a couple of articles to that effect, but no heed was paid us. We even called for a genuine ceasefire but they wouldn't have it!

It is painful seeing things the way they are, but hey, what can we do? Seems we've already crossed the rubicon.
Shut upt up. You used Omenka to promote tribal bigotry here and you were well known for the bad image you carried around and when the heat became unbearable for you then you opened your Progressive moniker to put the igbo against the Yoruba because seeing them fight online gives you that sadistic joy but most people saw through your shenanigans and turned the table against you and when I threatend you on the whatsapp group that I will expose you then you abandoned them and open this moniker.

Omenka you are the worst of the pile and mynd44 might have his shortcomings but he was never taken with your bigotry that's why you got the hammer anytime you break the rules.

Shame on you because we thought your wedding late last year will bring some changes but you still instigate tribal bigotry because a leaopard can't change his spot

9 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by Auladimeji(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2019
This is the only Igbo man I love in Igbo tribe not because he's an APC member but because of what he said in the program "The big issue" on TVC
Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by dunkem21(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Shut upt up. You used Omenka to promote tribal bigotry here and you were well known for the bad image you carried around and when the heat became unbearable for you then you opened your Progressive moniker to put the igbo against the Yoruba because seeing them fight online gives you that sadistic joy but most people saw through your shenanigans and turned the table against you and when I threatend you on the whatsapp group that I will expose you then you abandoned them and open this moniker.

Omenka you are the worst of the pile and mynd44 might have his shortcomings but he was never taken with your bigotry that's why you got the hammer anytime you break the rules.

Shame on you because we thought your wedding late last year will bring some changes but you still instigate tribal bigotry because a leaopard can't change his spot

I didn't even see your post before I made mine.

Omenka killed NL. Short and simple. He instigated all tribal bants against Igbos and Yorubas through his hatred for Igbos though he is neither from either tribe..

.. We will talk about ngeneukwenu and others later.

Mizmycoli, welcome to the party.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by CanineOfJackal: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2019
dunkem21:

Omenka killed NL. Short and simple. He instigated all tribal bants against Igbos and Yorubas through his hatred for Igbos though he is neither from either tribe..

omenka changed moniker and acting all saint, I told him that Corrithians or not that he will always be Omenka that lives on tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by baliyubla: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Been on Nairaland for 13 years, seen a million monikers, but none worse than Omenka, Progressive, Corrithians or whatever the boy calls himself.

Guy kick started and others joined in bringing this once revered site to its knees.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by CanineOfJackal: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2019
dunkem21:

omenka changed moniker and acting all saint, I told him that Corrithians or not that he will always be Omenka that lives on tribalism

Double post

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by CanineOfJackal: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Auladimeji:
This is the only Igbo man I love in Igbo tribe not because he's an APC member but because of what he said in the program "The big issue" on TVC
You are the only that takes him serious which means he is an Idiot

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by Auladimeji(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
You are the only that takes him serious which means he is an Idiot
You are also one
Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Dunkem21,

This is not a party.
It's a discussion I'd rather shy away from.

Somehow, just reading the words of this tribal zealots affects us all.

NL has been good to me. But, there has also been some downsides, one I'd wish away if I could.

Tribal Bigotry, and BMC in all their forms are top on my list.
They are cancers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by dunkem21(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2019
MizMyColi:
Dunkem21,

This is not a party.
It's a discussion I'd rather shy away from.

Somehow, just reading the words of this tribal zealots affects us all.

NL has been good to me. But, there has also been some downsides, one I'd wish away if I could.

Tribal Bigotry, and BMC in all their forms are top on my list.
They are cancers.

Sorry for making you post a comment again on NL.

I cherish the honour, Miz.. To say I also miss your perfect word constructions and weird thoughts would be a great understatement to say the least.
Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2019
dunkem21:

Sorry for making you post a comment again on NL.

I cherish the honour, Miz.. To say I also miss your perfect word constructions and weird thoughts would be a great understatement to say the least.

Thank you Dunkem.
I never knew anyone considered my thoughts weird.
That makes two of us then.

You have been somewhat away too.
I guess we're all really just tired.
Tired of Buhari and his cronies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by Kamanuozuzu: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Corrinthians:
It is ABSOLUTELY true!

It started when Seun said "Naira land Doesn't Support Secessionists".
Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abegi !!
Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by peteruuu(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na wetin you find come NL you go see!.
Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by fergie001: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
As for Omenka or whatever moniker he chooses to embrace himself with,there is one other lawyer from Osun again that has changed into more than 4monikers and their ilks.....their fall is always loud......Let them keep it up...

Olufemi Adebimpe don finish work

Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Dr Joe Abah, His Twitter Followers, And Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2019
We can say that the moderators are doing one hell of a job here.
It is not easy trying to sanitise a forum with over 2 million members!
But for EVERY problems , there must ALWAYS be a solution.
Everything still go down to the owner of the forum alongside his moderators.

Personally, we tried our best day in, day out as a member screaming SAY NO TO TRIBALISM (one of our most used words here, just type the word SAY NO TO TRIBALISM in the search box above, and you will see the moniker most of the search result link you to, it is that serious!) here on a daily basis, but you see some members attacking us to shut up or go to h#ll, they ALWAYS say that is what make the forum interesting to them (tribal war) Just imagine!
The moderators need to do more.
Seun, over to you!

Corrinthians just told us the genesis of the whole issue, which is nothing but the absolute TRUTH!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Press Release By Apc Presidential Campaign Council / BREAKING: Thousands Of Applicants Besiege INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) / BREAKING: Sensitive Electoral Material Belonging To Kano Lands In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.