Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lord Of Ajasa Is Sick And Need Money For A Peptic Ulcer Operation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lord Of Ajasa Is Sick And Need Money For A Peptic Ulcer Operation (636 Views)

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord Of Ajasa Is Sick And Need Money For A Peptic Ulcer Operation by iamocheme: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Nigerian Legendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of Yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka Lord of Ajasa is seriously sick and needs money to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation.
A colleague and a fellow Musician Cokalariwo took to his Instagram page to share the information calling on his colleagues for help.

He wrote;

My dear colleagues, Our brother, Legendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka lord of ajasa is criticality ill and needs funds to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation..He’s currently at ikorodu general hospital, where he’s receiving treatment..

However, he needs to be moved to a better and more equipped hospital so as to get the BEST medical attention..I got a message from his wife begging me to speak to his colleagues to save her husband..When i called ajasa earlier today, he ajasa confirmed that the story is true..

Let’s all come together as fast as we can to help out as nothing is to small..Supporting him financially to stay alive is the best remedy than saying sorry, which we reject in JESUS name.

Send your donation to his account details: 0015198342 Osaniyi olusegun GTB..GOD Bless us

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/lord-ajasa-sick-need-money-peptic-ulcer-operation/#ixzz5cf8CvDFV

Re: Lord Of Ajasa Is Sick And Need Money For A Peptic Ulcer Operation by pyyxxaro: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Kiaaaaaa see my guy that year

When de sing better songs sad

The guy don turn Dodo sad

Pls permit me to blame Buhari and APC for this

I said pls cry
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Is Sick And Need Money For A Peptic Ulcer Operation by lyriclekidd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lalasticlala �

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B's Savage Reply To Conservative Commentator Tomi Lahren / Harrysong Propose To A Slayqueen In New Musical Video Shoot, See Reaction / 10 Facts About Olamide And Why He Is Called ‘baddo. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.