Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,011 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales (3100 Views)

Auto Sales Abuja / Where Is "My Awful Experience With Calculusx That Runs/owns V.A Auto Sales ..."? / Dru23 Auto Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by double3(m): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2019
sauceEEP:
Scam in auto sales is when a dealer tells you this vehicle is BUY AND DRIVE, nothing to fix but in actual sense it's buy and drive to a mechanic garage.
Hahahahahah....this rilly got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by Hoodbilonia: 6:01am On Jan 16, 2019
another basrardized broke hater
send me ypur acct details pls
nwanneni:
you always talk like a foolish,slum dwelling warri boy.are you?
Very hard to comprehend the shit that comes out of your mouth.
Change your ways,for yourself atleast
Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2019
selfmadeOLX:
AC needs Gas
Used by a banker
Used by a woman

There's one I saw, used by a Pastor grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by double3(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

There's one I saw, used by a Pastor grin
Hahahahah...holy car I guess
Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Another one which I haven't really been seeing on nairaland for obvious reasons is "Used by a yahoo boy, he's broke now and selling cheap" grin

10 Likes

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by adanny01(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2019
You buy car, dealer told you na 1st body, 3 months later potty the size of your fist go fall from the fender. Na scam be that.

You go buy car, engine sounds ok but before you reach house, engine don knock. Meanwhile the dealer mixed engine oil and cement to make the engine quiet or poured 6 cans of thick oil treatment. That one na maga scam.

3 Likes

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by radautoworks: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2019
adanny01:
You buy car, dealer told you na 1st body, 3 months later potty the size of your fist go fall from the fender. Na scam be that.

You go buy car, engine sounds ok but before you reach house, engine don knock. Meanwhile the dealer mixed engine oil and cement to make the engine quiet or poured 6 cans of thick oil treatment. That one na maga scam.

Second one no be scam. Na koboko

3 Likes

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by legalwealth(m): 1:27am On Jan 24, 2019
When you are hear "Due diligence" anyhow,

Have a change of mind and then run, run and run! !!
Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
legalwealth:
When you are hear "Due diligence" anyhow,

Have a change of mind and then run, run and run! !!

Uncle, you don reach here? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by mabeni(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=HeavenlyBang post=74778190]1. Making false claims (Car has this feature when it
Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by mabeni(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ooooooosorry, I mistakenly quoted you.
Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by antagonist: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
mabeni:

HeavenlyBang: 1. Making false claims (Car has this feature when it doesn't, car is in perfect condition when it isn't, car is unaccidented when it isn't)
2. Selling a lemon (A car that's so fugged that it's turnioniown)
3. Selling a stolen car
4. Selling a car with bad documents
5. Selling a car with certain things don to falsify the truth (Odometer rollback, paint jobs to hide rust and possible chassis damage)
inspected car but it was nothing to write home about. Vehicle has cvt transmission problem, window buttons malfunction, Tyre bad and other hidden secrets.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8581809_8581479screenshot20190124154002png41552e731453fc0a695218889ff302dc_pngbce0cf5b9926fd5c2744adc2d450b95c

So does it mean gazzuzz was lying in that post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Car is 2008/2009, when it's late 06
Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by mabeni(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
antagonist:

So does it mean gazzuzz was lying in that post?
yes

2 Likes

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
My village people have arrived grin meanwhile, I sold car in perfect condition. And I'm sure it's still in near perfect condition as I have not seen it in over 4months now.

4 Likes

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by antagonist: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2019
mabeni:
yes

lol he has started back pedalling, normal normal, that's his way, someone that went to post that car is wonderful to convince ppl to buy is now claiming he has not seen it in 4 months to save himself after the kin car turn out to be almost dead
just like that Kia issue, well what do I know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by diportivo: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2019
gazzuzz

whenever u want to do Xmas giveaway,Pls ensure there's enuff to go around Pls

so that some goons can stop embarrassing themselves online

thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by Hoodbilonia: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2019
just look at how dumb and fooliah u r. weeks later
nwanneni:
you always talk like a foolish,slum dwelling warri boy.are you?
Very hard to comprehend the shit that comes out of your mouth.
Change your ways,for yourself atleast
Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by Lush100(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
scam in "auto sales " is when a dealer named...... says i have fine car to sell, its buy and drive and he/she then put small picture to wet your appetite,
and then all of a sudden "cosplay" suddenly ask a question from the blues like: is car offshore or in nigeria ? and then all the autogees begin to ask small small question ...at that point there is no need to go further dear buyer. that is scam confirmed.

ofcourse by then the seller begin to post illogical "cough-cough" post or begin to say i am only selling for a friend. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is "Scam" In Auto Sales by talk2odim: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2019
A scam is any intentional (in some cases unintentional) misrepresentation of facts intended to influence or manipulate an individual's (or group) decision with the intent of obtaining financial gains or making money.

It is also any illegal, dishonest, fraudulent act (trickery) designed with the aim of getting money from people under false pretense.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mint Toks 2011 Toyota Corolla LE Leather, Alloy, Rev. Camera------SOLD------ / Super Clean V6 Toyota Camry Tiny Lite In perfect condition 550 / Lexus Gx460 2010/11 Toks.... 9m Give Away! SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.