Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja (3469 Views)

A Plot Of Land For Sale, DPC Level @ Ibadan Oyo State !!! / Land Wid A Building Upto DPC For Sale In Uyo Metropolis / An Estate Plot For A 3 Bdroom Bungalow And Bq At Dpc Level For Urgent Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
I shall gratefuly appreciate an advice from our expert and experienced members on a reasonable cost of foundation construction up to DPC level for a block of 6 Nos. 2-bedroom flats (without BQ) in Abuja. The quotations I have been receiving are quite scary. The land is not rocky, but slightly sloppy - about the size of 4 blocks higher at the back.
Re: Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja by phemmy88(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
Definately around 1.2m to 1.3m, though i'm not that familiar with the cost of labour in Abuja!
Btw, Wat's the soil condition of the site?
Re: Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja by segcymoor(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
pls mail me for better info on--arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ phemmy88
Many thanks. The soil is the regular firm soil , no rock, not marshy.

@segcy.moor
I will send an email to you shirtly. Regards
Re: Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja by adebaxton(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
You can reach me on adexguy77@yahoo.com for necessary information on your project.
Re: Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2010
@adebaxton
Many thanks. I have sent an email to you. Check your mailbox
Re: Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja by Aventures(m): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2010
i have a Bill of quantity of that type of building which i was to do at National Library staff quarters sometimes ago, i will check thru my library and tell u what we have there, just to give you a rough idea it may be quite less than what we have there cos that was supposed to be contract and of course you know contract rate will be on high side a bit cos of PR, profit and overheads. at least what we need is the idea for now, just as my other colleague has requested for the sketch of the building will also help in guiding them in giving you a reasonable quote. Shalom
Re: Cost Of Construction Up Dpc Level In Abuja by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2010
@Aventures
Many thanks. I just need a rough estimate , a sort of range, I know that it will be difficult to get precise quotation (or amount) without the Drawings and probably, a site visit. I also do not expect any Nairalander to prepare BOQ for me FOC !!!. That will be stretching the whole idea of cyber friendship that exists here too far.

(1) (Reply)

Arium Estate Now Open For Sale At Abijo Gra, Lekki / Plots Of Land For Sale At Lekki Villas, Bogije, Ibeju Lekki. N1.5M / I Want To Add A Second Storey To My Existing House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.