Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Great News For Frustrated Android Developers. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Great News For Frustrated Android Developers. (760 Views)

Android Developers Drop Your Published Apps Here / Are There Good Android Developers On Nairaland? / Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great News For Frustrated Android Developers. by tunexicity(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Good day everyone..
Have you ever had a burning desire to become an android developer in the shortest time possible but gave up few weeks into it?

Worry no more because I've procured tutorials videos that explains in details every thing you need to learn to develop apps that can be used by thousands of people,resources you will need to achieve your goals, overcoming frustrations and imposter syndrome in your android development journey ,superpowers of great developers among others.

All for a meagre 1.5k

Feel free to object, but becoming an android developer is not achieved by learning java or kotlin alone. You need a blueprint, a guide to follow, and that is what I'm selling.
Learning to create apps involves learning coding the smart way and not the whole way.

Contact me on WhatsApp 08068787087 to get the invite link to my group chat or drop your contacts in the comments section and be added to the group.

Thanks for your time and I wish you all the best this year..
Happy 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Ict Training Scholarship For Nigerians / Solved / ICT Skill Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.