Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy (851 Views)

All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by Nsikanobot(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]If i want to join nigerian navy as a mathematics graduate. will i work as a combatant staff?
Re: Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
You will be in battalion grin

1 Like

Re: Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by Nsikanobot(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thank you sir
Re: Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
If you're scared of combat, please stay away from the military (Army, Navy or Airforce). But if you're asking because you want to know what your role will be, no problem.

As a mathematics graduate, most of your draft will be to NN Training Schools (NNBTS, Logistics School, Etc) and Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools, and I don't need to tell you what you will be doing there.

1 Like

Re: Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by Nsikanobot(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2019
Thank you i'm not scared, bt i want to be a combatant. That was the reason i ask.
Re: Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by sconp: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nsikanobot:
Thank you
i'm not scared, bt i want to be a combatant. That was the reason i ask.
If you want to be a combatant, what you studied is of little value. You'll have to apply via SSC

1 Like

Re: Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by Nsikanobot(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
But i heard that nigerian navy don't have ssc, only Dssc
Re: Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2019
Nsikanobot:
But i heard that nigerian navy don't have ssc, only Dssc

You heard right. The only way to become an officer in the NN with a degree is through DSSC.

1 Like

Re: Work Of A Mathematics Graduate In Nigerian Navy by Nsikanobot(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2019
If i apply for dssc. After a sucessful screening. Which aspect am i going specialized?

(1) (Reply)

ice / The First Black Woman With Phd In Aeronautical Engineering In NASA / I Need Help And Insight On How To Start My Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.