Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (movie) - My Thoughts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (movie) - My Thoughts (639 Views)

BBNaija: I’ve Had Sugar Daddies In Nigeria – Angel / A Must Watch Movie - My Lodge Mate (18 Years And Above Only) / BBNaija: CeeC "Other Housemates Were Drinking, Thinking I’ve Been Evicted" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (movie) - My Thoughts by mareeam802(f): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
I started reading the novel (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han) but didn’t read up to three pages because of the font size and the format of the book. I’ve read several positive reviews but my squinting eyes prevented me from proceeding with reading the book. Late last year, I watched the trailer of the movie on Netflix. It meant that the story had been adapted into a movie!
Not long after, I watched the movie and concluded that it’s a lovely story. Lana Condor and Noah Centineo did justice to the story because their acting and chemistry were superb.

Continue reading https://www.maryamnittywall.com/2019/01/to-all-boys-ive-loved-before-movie-my.html

(1) (Reply)

I Can Make This Kind Of Advert For Your Business / Have You Ever Been Addicted To A Season Film? / i Just Finished Watching Amy Of The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.