Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

A Review On The All New 2019 Bmw M850i Xdrive - Jbcmotive - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Review On The All New 2019 Bmw M850i Xdrive - Jbcmotive (446 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Clean 2021 Bmw M850i Droptop...price 75m / Foreign Used 2019 BMW 540i Sportline For Sale / Checkout Prophet Odumeje's 2019 BMW X6 Car Worth Over $78,000(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Review On The All New 2019 Bmw M850i Xdrive - Jbcmotive by Jbcmotive(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yknvRsA16Y

Don't foget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow us on Instagram at JBCMotive grin

The BMW 8-Series Coupe dubbed “the gentleman’s racer” cheesy is a dream car with outstanding performance, sportiveness design, state-of-the-art luxury and class leading advancement in lighting, display and technology – both with driving assistance and connectivity. As was evident with driving and design, the primary development objective for the new BMW 8-Series Coupe was breathtaking driving dynamics. The Body, powertrain and suspension has been tuned to achieve the supreme agility, precision and poise expected of a top-class sports car. To achieve these, remarkably powerful engines were combined with the BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel-drive system and BMW Efficient carbon core measures.

The exterior design is a craft of beautifully blended sporting appeal with an emotional allure resulting in a focused clarity, modern, and charming look.
At first glance, the dramatic design of the front apron, the large air intakes which denotes the M sport package and the seemingly military precision contours of the bonnet are a few that catches your eyes all giving the BMW M850i xDrive a daring lower presence on the road. ‘The 8’ comes as standard with LED headlights that are of all things sexy and enticing, shocked the best on any of their brand till date. BMW Laser light as seen on this tester, with variable road illumination and Selective Beam is optionally available. Blue accents inside the trademark twin headlights give away the presence of the highly advanced lighting technology.
The rear end is also composed of sculptural, emotive surfaces that emphasise the car's width and low centre of gravity. The slender all-LED rear light clusters that extend deep into the flanks add to this effect while also emphasising the wide shoulders. Twin exhaust tailpipes with a trapezoidal contour are positioned either side of the rear apron's lower section.

The seamless transition between the instrument panel and door trim is made even smoother by the coordinated surface textures and a careful choice of materials. The fulled leather trim for the instrument panel and door shoulders is standard on the new BMW 8-Series Coupe. The electroplated surfaces of the side air vent surrounds and the accent strips in the vicinity of the door openers likewise provide visual unity.
The car's wide centre console, which rises up towards the instrument panel at the front, clearly separating the driver and front passenger areas. This is where the audio control unit and its function buttons, the air conditioning control panel with its block of buttons, the displays and central air vents for the air conditioning, as well as the freestanding and frameless Control Display are arranged above each other in a clear, horizontally partitioned structure.
The optional glass applications for selected controls add both visual and tactile highlights to the interior design.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2007 Toks Accident Free 1.7m / Sharp Honda Accord 04 For Sale In Ph / Toks Toyota Camry 2008 For 2.1m Fixed !!sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.