Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu (420 Views)

Buhari Decorates Abubakar Abdullahi, Presidential Air Fleet Commander (Pic) / Buhari Decorates New Police IG With New Rank (Photos) / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu by tendingNews: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
President Buhari this afternoon decorated the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, at the State House in Aso Villa Today.

See more photos

Source : http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/meet-abubakar-adamu-mohammed-biography.html?m=1

Re: President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu by tendingNews: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2019

Re: President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu by christejames(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Everything about this administration reeks of cluelessness, anyways congratulations to our new errand boy...
Re: President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu by alizma: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
congratulations
Re: President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu by Okoroawusa: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
congrats,sir
Re: President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu by dele31: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
I hope the spirit of Mr. Idris will not fall on him. Your loyalty should be first to the nation and not your pay master. My advice to you is to write your name on the sand of time, as an IGP who served his country without being an instrument in the hand of the executive. As a Nigerian, I wish you all the best.
Re: President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu by braveboi4life: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sometimes this man will look like the real Buhari sometimes he will look like jubril of Sudan.me I am not understanding grin
Re: President Buhari decorates the new Inspector-General of Police, Abubakar Adamu by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2019

(1)

Fani-kayode Apologises To EFCC, Makes Fresh Allegations / The candidate -Watch President Buhari Replies About Boko Haram / VIDEO: Buhari Goofs At Campaign, Says I'm Handing Over Flag To APC Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.