Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim (1608 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
The inspector general of Police, Ibrahim Idris Kpotun has signed out of office in front of the incoming IGP, AIG Adamu Lafia, Igbere TV can authoritatively report.

Igbere TV reports that Ibrahim Idris is celebrating his 60th birthday today and is also retiring today after reaching 60 years as he was born on January 15, 1959.

The retiring IGP is handing over to Adamu Mohammed Lafiya as acting IGP, after completing the mandatory 35 years in service.

Idris Said : “I call to thank you all for working with me. If I offended you, it’s for you to forgive me. If have you offended me, I have forgiven you."

"This job is a very difficult one, we should be grateful to God for allowing us to come this far.The incoming IGP Adamu Mohammed is a brother and friend. I call on you to accord him all the support you gave me and even more.”

Ibrahim Idris told friends and journalists as he signed out before the management team and the incoming IGP, predatory to handing over tomorrow.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/527622/breaking-offended-please-forgive-idris-signs-presence-incoming-igp-photos/

Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by frankfrancis871: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
sad

Tell that to the victims of fulani militia!

Let's see if you will celebrate your birthday next year!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by AmadiAba: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
End of the road
Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by christejames(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tell that to the victims of Fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
People of benue, shey una dey hear so...Idris wan come join politics of cowlony, as better described in the pictures below. Hope you'd do the needful next month and not make same mistake of 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by JasonScoolari: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
What a dedicated player to the Lifeless FC team, he was never in doubt a loyal captain for the manager of the Lifeless FC, Mallam Buhari.

The records are there to show for his achievements so far. Ranging from his "Transmission Assist" to the marauding fulani herdsmen to the "Sliding tackles of Ike Ekweremadu, Dino Melaye and the skillful Bukky Saraki.

This is just a regular retirement Transmission speech.
Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
shocked
Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by jumper524(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
how this one take change the condition is arsenal fc sef??

Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by Pinkyhubb: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ok
Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by WATCHOVER(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
He should go and beg his ancestors, no be only him don do IG before,
When he was busy fighting with Arase because of motor he never knew his reign will come to an end with disgrace.

This is a warning to Buhari and his zombies supporters
Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by agougabriel: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
You will definitely reap for the pains you caused to many Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by hisgrace090: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Idris tyranic rain folding up.
Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by sammy99(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Dis man fit beg like dis?
d man don dey fear those wey e don hunt cos dem don ready to hunt am back

his story will jst b like dat of the hunter being hunted.
Re: BREAKING!!! "If I Have Offended You, Please Forgive Me" - IGP Idris Ibrahim by vudesij: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode, Ben Bruce Reacts To President Buhari's Absence From The Debate / JUST IN: Saraki Loses Another Local Govt - Premium Times / Items Recovered From Okorocha Rochas Of Imo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.