Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Thieves Invades Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Steals All His Medal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Invades Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Steals All His Medal (965 Views)

Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo / OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) / Police Kill Ihechi Nwankwo, Most Wanted Imo Robber (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thieves Invades Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Steals All His Medal by Cryptoh1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thieves reportedly invaded Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, The Hardley Apartments located at Waziri Ibrahim Crescent on Victoria Island, Lagos and reportedly stole all his football medals, trophies, plaques and other valuable items.

Kanu Nwankwo who learnt that his hotel which has been sealed up since 2015 sequel due to an alleged default in transaction between it and Skye Bank (now Polaris Bank) was being occupied by some authorized persons who had also commenced renovation of the facility in disregard of the seal order and litigation, was forced to arrive in Nigeria over the weekend to verify the claims.

Read Full Story Below
https://www.realbuzzing.com/thieves-invades-kanu-nwankwos-hotel-steals-all-his-medal/
Re: Thieves Invades Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Steals All His Medal by tsephanyah(f): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Damn you, Nairaland! Once again I was an hour ahead of myself so I jumped on, and now I have to run around to get out the door on time. But first, let me comment about it. ffs
Re: Thieves Invades Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Steals All His Medal by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
I reject to be an hungry blogger... It's a curse
Re: Thieves Invades Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Steals All His Medal by earthsync(f): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Guy u for try lie well now undecided na for hotel him go keep medals ni? e nor get house
Re: Thieves Invades Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Steals All His Medal by Sleekfingers: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

New Born Baby Found Dead Inside A Gutter In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Bobrisky Issues Stern Warning To IG Users Addressing Him As ''bro'' / Have You Every Failed So Much In Life That You Doubt Your Ability To Succeed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.