Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) (19261 Views)

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / APC Campaigns In Kano South Senatorial District (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by somehow: 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Because they are wiser.

Only those doing dishonest biz got affected and those connected to these dishonest people.
sammy99:

e b like say d hunger wey dey kill d northerners no tell u say dem no go vote for am plus fulani herdsmen.
Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by chiedu7: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
umarsule885:
buhari knows his to win...satisfied?

if he knows how to win then why is he scared to dabate? let him come & win.

if Buhari knows how to win then why is he putting his family members in charge of INEC?
Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sorry I know it hurt to be a Biafra that does not listen to what/who your community leader tell you to vote but let others be while you wail your soul to the grave.
Teewhy2:
PDP go do rally, everywhere go full, APC too dey do every where go full.
where this people are coming from I don't know, most of these people are reason why the 3rd force can't win elections in Nigeria. They are more than the literates that read and reason before voting. their own is to vote anywhere the community party leaders ask them to vote and who will give them more money.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by ejimatic: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Why are you giving them false hope? Igbo to rule Nigeria?? E no go happen Laye laye!
it appears Hausas trust Yoruba's more than Igbos.It is time for them to build their trust in the Hausas.Sadly they don't learn from their past mistakes with their arrogance and myopic view.....only few among them are wise.....They will learn another lesson if Buhari wins in febuary without their support as he did in 2015....

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by umarsule885(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
chiedu7:

if Buhari knows how to win then why is he putting his family members in charge of INEC?
does it matter whether he debate or not cos I'm sure u still won't vote for him if he does..and for the sake of God what proof do you have she's related to him after so many disclaimer

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by muffyt05: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku right now...

Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
chiedu7:

Any presidential candidate that fails to debate usually wins.nano results
Apc 3 million
Pdp 500,000
Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
When it comes to votes; Buhari doesn't even need to campaign in Kano and most northern states - the only exception being Taraba, Benue and maybe Plateau.

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by chiedu7: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Any presidential candidate that fails to debate usually wins.nano results
Apc 3 million
Pdp 500,000

we all know the last election was rigged.

If he is so sure of winning then why does he want to send Tinubu or Osungbade instead?
he cant defend his abysmal failure thats why
Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by chiedu7: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
umarsule885:
does it matter whether he debate or not cos I'm sure u still won't vote for him if he does..and for the sake of God what proof do you have she's related to him after so many disclaimer

you prove she is not related 1st.

I just wish we southerners & middle belt will leave u to ur own devices, true.
Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
chiedu7:

we all know the last election was rigged.

If he is so sure of winning then why does he want to send Tinubu or Osungbade instead?
he cant defend his abysmal failure thats why
And we all know pdp rigged more.between 2003-2011 buhari has been polling 1.6 million while pdp polls below 500k in sane kano.he has the right to run his campaign as he deems fit.
Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
When it comes to votes; Buhari doesn't even need to campaign in Kano and most northern states - the only exception being Taraba, Benue and maybe Plateau.
Your correct.in addition to adamawa and maybe kwara and nasarawa,those are the only states atiku can win albeit narrowly.most pdp fans are blind to these

1 Like

Re: APC Campaigns In Tundun Wada And Doguwa, Kano (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
I keep raising this alarm that except Kano govt put adequate measure in place, there may likely be stampede when Buhari stop in Kano for APC national rallies.. All these someone say it's still testing testing � microphone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila / Remi Tinubu Casts Her Vote At The Lagos LG Election / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.