Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians (9778 Views)

Brace Up To Defend Our Democracy - PDP Charges Nigerians On New Year / Ovia South-West LGA Result: PDP Charges Party Leaders To Occupy INEC Office / Declare Imo North Senatorial Result Now, PDP Charges INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians by efficiencie(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2019
mauchiz:
Citizens of Nigeria supporting continuity of Buhari,
It does not touch you that people are suffering,
Because of rubbish change they put in your pocket,
Your days are numbered, as Nigerians are suffering and crying , that is how all those calling for Buhari re election will cry and cry because God is the God of justice,
The GOd of vengeance will visit everyone chanting for the re election of Buhari, they will never know peace in there life.
God will punish all Buhari supporters

Did it touch you that some people have been suffering for years before Buhari. Did it touch you that some of us spent additional years because of strike during OBJ/Atiku regime? Did it touch you that some of us lost friends and family in the back to back plane crashes during the OBJ/Atiku regime? Now these same old tyrants who made us cry in the past are labeling another regime fascist and some are feeling elated! Buhari will go but only a satanist will want Atiku in power!
Re: Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians by madridsta007(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
efficiencie:

If people hate Buhari this much then they should have killed everyone and anything that looks affiliated with PDP...I am surprised that the same people who endured 16 years of sheer wickedness are now reacting so violently against someone who has had just 4 years and worse still they are joining the bandwagon of those who literally set the stage for the destruction of this country! Nigerians amaze me. Collective amnesia and incurable shortsightedness characterize most Nigerians!
[/s]

When you BMC propagandists write, “16 years of sheer wickedness”— or something similar, I laugh at the foolishness. That you write and type using a phone and internet service that PDP’s liberalisation of telecommunications brought doesn’t shame you.

Aren’t you ashamed, even if it is for a minute?

I suspect that you are above 16 years old, when we had NITEL supplying 100,000 landlines to a country of more than 150 million. Or did you understanding of Nigeria only start in 1999?

Have some shame. We will believe your complaints about PDP when you throw your GSM away and write and browse with a NITEL line.

BMC, have some shame.
Re: Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians by efficiencie(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

When you BMC propagandists write, “16 years of sheer wickedness”— or something similar, I laugh at the foolishness. That you write and type using a phone and internet service that PDP’s liberalisation of telecommunications brought doesn’t shame you.

Aren’t you ashamed, even if it is for a minute?

I suspect that you are above 16 years old, when we had NITEL supplying 100,000 landlines to a country of more than 150 million. Or did you understanding of Nigeria only start in 1999?

Have some shame. We will believe your complaints about PDP when you throw your GSM away and write and browse with a NITEL line.

BMC, have some shame.

Lol! You dey venxx gidi gan. We should also absolve people like Babangida of any blame for accepting a structure adjustment programme that has the now been proven to be destructive for developing countries...simply because most of the federal roads you ply today were constructed under his regime. Well if you have any family in Lagos, or you have PDP supporters in Lagos you need to campaign that they stop patronizing BRT because the fascist APC party was the brain behind the idea...errrr one more thing, tell every PDP supporter who is directly a beneficiary of NPOWER or has family and friends enjoying that scheme to choose between enjoying the benefits of a fascist party or being a religious supporter of the PDP...Lol! For your mind the nonsense wey you write deserve applause but na fools like you go applaud you. So by introducing GSM OBJ/Atiku effectively solved the problems of institutionalized corruption, inequality, import dependence, crude oil revenue dependence, fiscal profligacy and unsustainable growth! If you tell me APC has failed I will gladly accept your position as sane but telling me OBJ/Atiku and their cronies are the solution is the height of insanity... dude congratulations, you just displayed insanity on a whole new level! grin
Re: Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians by dadark: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
dark sieg heil....!!!!

kiiiikikiki....

una go wail tire....

Re: Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians by madridsta007(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
efficiencie:

Lol! You dey venxx gidi gan. We should also absolve people like Babangida of any blame for accepting a structure adjustment programme that has the now been proven to be destructive for developing countries...simply because most of the federal roads you ply today were constructed under his regime. Well if you have any family in Lagos, or you have PDP supporters in Lagos you need to campaign that they stop patronizing BRT because the fascist APC party was the brain behind the idea...errrr one more thing, tell every PDP supporter who is directly a beneficiary of NPOWER or has family and friends enjoying that scheme to choose between enjoying the benefits of a fascist party or being a religious supporter of the PDP...Lol! For your mind the nonsense wey you write deserve applause but na fools like you go applaud you. So by introducing GSM OBJ/Atiku effectively solved the problems of institutionalized corruption, inequality, import dependence, crude oil revenue dependence, fiscal profligacy and unsustainable growth! If you tell me APC has failed I will gladly accept your position as sane but telling me OBJ/Atiku and their cronies are the solution is the height of insanity... dude congratulations, you just displayed insanity on a whole new level! grin
[/s]

You are still displaying your inanity here. Sadly, it’s in public.
Luckily, you are anonymous.
Drop your PDP-liberalisation handset before you bring that 16 years nonsense to a global platform.
Re: Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians by Guestlander: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
The heat is on. Reality is beginning to stare them in the face.
Re: Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians by efficiencie(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

You are still displaying your inanity here. Sadly, it’s in public.
Luckily, you are anonymous.
Drop your PDP-liberalisation handset before you bring that 16 years nonsense to a global platform.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Court Throws Out Suit Instituted By Sheriff For Incompetence / Outgoing Gov. Blocks Road To Venue Of Gov-elect’s Inauguration (photos) / Resist Interim Government Temptation, Afenifere Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.