Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

You Can Now Get Online Email Webmailer To Send Messages To Inbox 100% Guaranteed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Now Get Online Email Webmailer To Send Messages To Inbox 100% Guaranteed (819 Views)

I Need Atleast 6 Months Old Reddit Account That Can Send Messages,i'm Going To W / Please Help!!!!! I Cannot Send Messages On Instagram. / How To Send Messages Using Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Get Online Email Webmailer To Send Messages To Inbox 100% Guaranteed by okafor200(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is real and working perfectly well,because you can now get online webmailer to send emails to all your email list,

100% inbox rate guaranteed tested by me and other email senders,
no more sending to spam folder of the email addresses you want to send messages to,

the good thing is that it does not have any limits to send,you can send unlimited with this,

if you know you dont have a bulk mailing software,
and also you dont have a very good smtp to send to inbox,
then you really need this webmailer that sends to inbox everytime you click on the send button,
not all smtp you know sends to inbox,some have even been blacklisted and tagged as spam,
so no matter how you keep using them they will always be sending to email spam folders,
none of them will go to inbox and thats very bad for someone who needs to market his products through email marketing,

you can now reach all your email list by sending straight to their inbox guaranteed 100%,
because this webmailer has a special feature of changing your ip address to a different ip,
if your real ip is been blacklisted then you will need this webmailer,
also this webmailer hides your true ip address,
this is for those that wont want their ip to be tracked or known,
it sends to multiple emails at once since its a webmailer,
this is the real bomb to send to email inbox without fear of sending to spam,
there is also an email smtp services i know of online but they charge you monthly $9.89, they also send to inbox but their prize are much for us nigerians, not everyone can afford that monthly,

but this webmailer i know about is free,
once you register an account for free then you can start sending unlimited emails without been charged whatsoever,

but i charge a fee to show you the webmailer,
they are hidden and do not want much members,
but i assure you all messages i have sent through them goes to emails inbox guaranteed,
none goes to spam,
no matter how many emails you keep sending even if the messages you typed are too long and you are scared it will go to spam,
i tell you i have tested it multiple times and it keeps sending to inbox because it keeps on changing my ip,
so there is no way it can ever send to spam,

thats the new way of sending emails,

its a good news for people who needs email marketing to promote their business worlwide to get potential custormers that will buy from them,

to get this webmailer do contact me stanley on 09060680788
i sell this for #2000 naira,
please none negotiatable,
thats the prize i sell this and you will be happy using a webmailer that never fails to send to unlimited emails inbox 100% guaranteed thanks
Re: You Can Now Get Online Email Webmailer To Send Messages To Inbox 100% Guaranteed by okafor200(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2019
The best
Re: You Can Now Get Online Email Webmailer To Send Messages To Inbox 100% Guaranteed by FIRRE99: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why u not taking your calls?I need this badly
Re: You Can Now Get Online Email Webmailer To Send Messages To Inbox 100% Guaranteed by okafor200(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
FIRRE99:
Why u not taking your calls?I need this badly

do call me on 09063230198

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Get Online Email Webmailer To Send Messages To Inbox 100% Guaranteed by FIRRE99: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Just call u more than 4 times now.

You reach me here

+2385243041
Re: You Can Now Get Online Email Webmailer To Send Messages To Inbox 100% Guaranteed by okafor200(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2019
FIRRE99:
Just call u more than 4 times now.

You reach me here

+2385243041

please drop your nigerian number i dont have enough airtime to call this short number you droped here or better still call 0806323098

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Verified Nigerian Adsense To Buy Asap / Help!! My Adsense Balnce Is Far Lower Than My Adsense Total Earnings / Wireframesketcher 6.1.0 Serial Key Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.