Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) (50472 Views)

Masoja Josiah Msiza Dead? South African Screen God Reportedly Died In Accident / Burial Photos Of Amina Bashir, NTA Kaduna Presenter Who Died In An Accident / BBNaija: Teddy A's Baby Mama And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin he’s mentally unstable ni jare, no be his fault
Okoroawusa:

There is something wrong with ur upbringing
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Frankyboy1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Idiot
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

Chukwu Okike Abiama is never asleep.

She knew that an impostor is impersonating late Buhari but refuse to publish it.

I wonder if she is going to hell or heaven...

Do not bring curse to yourself .

1 Like

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Billionaire09: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Karma.

All those Nigeria media presenters that always turning the massacred of innocent IPOB protesters to "alleged", death is inevitable. It must surely visit you either in bedrooms, by accident, by bullets anyhow.

I thought one nigeriaisim she used to protects will protect her from death.

May Chukwu Okike Abiama have mercy on a little baby.

Until Nigeria media houses presenters start speaking truths against injustices Nigeria police and military are unleashing against IPOB, I will always place them with evil doers.

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by agbonkamen(f): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pretuaton3:
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up if interested
090-78-19-29-82
100%legit winning
ticket kee you there why not go and play it yourself or better still create your own thread betting.

1 Like

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Enemyofpeace: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chei see fine babe gone so early while the ugly ones still dey waka up and down causing nightmares
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Mikora: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

She knew that an impostor is impersonating late Buhari but refuse to publish it.

But why?
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Segeshow: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nairaland is full of morons. Respect the memory of the deceased you clueless bastards.
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

Jesus said.... Believe in me and you have life...

Reject me and you are condemned....

No one can save you from the judgement of God...

Only Jesus saves.

Who told you these nonsense?
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by perdollar(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

she's going to hell. her religion is a hopeless one. even mohd is in hell wt his 72 virgins. she's meeting her own 72 virgin men in hell
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by IjebuWarrior: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

There is something wrong with ur upbringing

Na dem dem okoro bas.tard! They lack morals and adequate upbringing.

Just imagine... angry angry angry
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
1Sharon:
What a pity she wasn't born again
you are a clown
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by SeniorJude(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
May her soul and that of her son rest what a sad news

1 Like

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by ylaa(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
HMMMMM
ALLAH KNOWS BETTER
MAY ALLAH GRANT HER SOUL REST
ANOTHER SAD NEWS

MrTrend:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nta-presenter-her-1-year-old-son-killed-in-auto-crash/

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

Jesus said.... Believe in me and you have life...

Reject me and you are condemned....

No one can save you from the judgement of God...

Only Jesus saves.

Hallelujah my bloda. Praise Jebus
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This tragedy is as a result of the fake news and propaganda she has been involved in.

Karma got her served ...cold and chilled

Are you trying to be savage or what?
Well,it's not your fault. If only ur parent had used a condom,this wouldn't have happened

1 Like

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Billionaire09: 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Segeshow:
Nairaland is full of morons. Respect the memory of the deceased you clueless bastards.

Do you have respect for innocent unarmed Indigenous People of Biafra killed on daily basis by Nigeria media silence in the face of injustices

You must be an hypocrite.

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Sufisunni: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Triangles1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
To frankfrancis which should be an miscreant ipobious, I'm not surprise anyway, that hateres is in their blood, mocking people at the stage of death is inhuman.
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Triangles1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Billionaire09:

Do you have respect for innocent unarmed Indigenous People of Biafra killed on daily basis by Nigeria media silence in the face of injustices

You must be an hypocrite.

If the Governor of your state and the house member can't fight for your Biafra what else do you want from Nigeria.

Put the blame on your leaders in south east not Nigeria.
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by openmine(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, it is hard to fix a country where people remain quiet or defensive when grave issues like road accidents are left unattended and unresolved!

A bad road can kill your son, hospital without drugs, good equipment and power supply can kill your daughter in labour, and unemployment can derail your graduate child and make him or her embrace crime or prostitution.

Isn't it time we looked into the spate of road accidents with a view of finding a lasting solution to this recurring decimal every year that has claimed so many lives?
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by adams123: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This tragedy is as a result of the fake news and propaganda she has been involved in.

U are a real woman born of a woman hmmmmmmmm
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Na dem dem okoro bas.tard! They lack morals and adequate upbringing.
Just imagine... angry angry angry
Am an Igbo man too...

hatred,bigotry, inferiority complex are not in me.So it's not by tribe.

An evil mentality is an evil mentality. Simple.
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by amnesty7: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
1Sharon:
What a pity she wasn't born again
See this arne
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by brightalo17: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

So you father also died doing the same thing ?
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by ozavz23(f): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Rest in peace cry
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by ezewealth(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pls who is going for ITF job interview in their head quarters jos
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
amnesty7:

See this arne

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Bimpe29: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by HELLASJ(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
perdollar:
she's going to hell. her religion is a hopeless one. even mohd is in hell wt his 72 virgins. she's meeting her own 72 virgin men in hell
Say Nothing about what you don't know for you may bring curse on yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.