Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

#10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos (61039 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Mary Chukwu Throwback And Recent Photos / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by balodihno14(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy grin
illmatic101:
Hmm...
grin
illmatic101:
Hmm...
this one weak me ooo
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by tendareo: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
You must love Korean movies smiley
frankfrancis871:
sad

Aigoo!!!

She's indeed a strong woman; most people would rather end their life than live everyday with the horrors and pains they went through.

No matter what you are going through today, never give up; even though you're in the midst of mister failure, never give up 'cause it's only but a stumbling block!

Lalasticla this deserves front page...
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Nature8(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by bluefilm: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chai.

That accident really dealt with this lady o. cry cry cry

Issa pity
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Christty(f): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
May God save all from all impending doom.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by DuchessLily(f): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
poshbrave:
only our president beat d 10years challenge

Baba has finished our money oooooo
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Fxwarrior: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
She should visit a makeup artist. She ll be wowed.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by MissSweet(f): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
I'm inspired by ten Years from now have my own achievement worth living of
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by FFun: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Aigoo!!!

She's indeed a strong woman; most people would rather end their life than live everyday with the horrors and pains they went through.

No matter what you are going through today, never give up; even though you're in the midst of mister failure, never give up 'cause it's only but a stumbling block!

Lalasticla this deserves front page...
you too dey watch Korean film���
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Nasman387(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
daviesblaze:
It is well wink
looking so beautiful kiss kiss
Be deceiving your self.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by openmine(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
It can only get better than this!
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
illmatic101:
Hmm...

Where una dey see all this picture sef
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
i swear to God, this is the kind of girl one would marry,,,

if i have my way i will marry her cos she is indeed a strong lady..

not all those rubbish girls that will drink snipper cos of useless love

i new when the plain crash happened, she is so strong and God will always make her happy for ever

i bliv u kashi
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Belvin246(f): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
Glory
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by KraticKratus: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thank God for crashing that plane.
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by chocolatelady(f): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
I so much admire this lady, so so strong. The Good Lord will perfect His work in ur life,amen.

2 Likes

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Reelmii: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
she is beautiful inside

that is all I know
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by uchman48(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

It is even more difficult being the extremely beautiful girl that she was before the accident. She's still beautiful.
my dear I know sometimes if she looks at those pictures before the crash, she will certainly be depressed but she has a will to live.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Enemyofpeace: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na so una go they do this 10 years challenge stuff buhari go come win election for our back. We better concentrate ....��
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by koyeni(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
illmatic101:
Hmm...
grin
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
It's well glory be to God cool
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by UgoManchester(m): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by poshbrave(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2019
DuchessLily:

using it to look fresher abi...when a president senior d country he will not have regard for her
Baba has finished our money oooooo
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by MissJoy29(f): 8:28am On Jan 16, 2019
donifecent:
The real reason boborisky is afraid of 10years challenge is that she was a matured man then but now he is now transgender
He has released his pics. Check link below.

https://uncova.com/10-years-challenge-here-is-what-nigerians-are-saying-about-bobriskys-throw-back-pictures
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by nonix22(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Gleefreak125:
Chai... this strong hearted woman. Is she married? Anyone? I'm just asking for myself biko.
You looking for a wife or green paper?
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by nonix22(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
KraticKratus:
Thank God for crashing that plane.
You okay
Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by Gleefreak125(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
nonix22:

You looking for a wife or green paper?
The two o my brother. Naija matter tire person.

1 Like

Re: #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos by KraticKratus: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
nonix22:

You okay

yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.