Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? (58322 Views)

Meet Mr. Abdulhameed Abbati Aliyu, The Brain Behind NIRSAL / Meet "Extraordinaire" The Brain Behind Fada Fada And Runtown's Mad Over You. / The Heart Or The Brain, Which Is The Most Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by waleScotts(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
TFY
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by Olatunjidayo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
§àñgô ñd ôgùñ.
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by Wheezy123(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2019
There is no brain behind it..just who
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by SSShehu: 1:43am On Jan 16, 2019
Ewooo! Chai! Even men dey bleach?
Leebellow96:
Mine
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by Shezkid: 4:46am On Jan 16, 2019
Wheezy123:
grin grin grin
So you sat for 10 years grin
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by UgoManchester(m): 6:12am On Jan 16, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Who else;
if not a demented, jobless, frustrated foolgerian suffering from paraplegia!

Law of mumuism: states that a "koko" (k^k) is bound to trend in Nigeria provided it doesn't benefit the masses positively.

That's what foolgerians would call an invention!

I'm off to jerk off their infections...
You Are just a sadist. go and sit down
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by UgoManchester(m): 6:16am On Jan 16, 2019
MrTrend:

But, let’s be real, who is the brain behind this game cum fun?

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/who-is-the-brain-behind-10yearschallenge/

I dont care about who introduced it and why, I just love the trend. it's an opportunity to remniscise about the positive changes in your life in the past 10yrs and give God Glory
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2019
Leebellow96:
Mine
Bros, why u dey bleach like this, can't u just accept ur natural ebony colour?
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by Wheezy123(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Shezkid:

So you sat for 10 years grin
Lmao grin grin
Even d chair sef upgrade cheesy cheesy
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by Immarocks(f): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2019
over sabi and serious pple have come again.... y'all saying its a foolish or stupid thing to go down Memory Lane... Abeg soften up.... as for me, I had a good laugh since this all started... at d office my colleagues throwback pics, on fb, here on nairaland....it was fun.... yesterday I opened my album which I've not even touch or seen for God knows how long.....
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by adesbaba: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2019
From my findings,i think Facebook started it ...and it was *10 years so far,how has age tell on you*

Na so ppl begin post o,from USA till our celebs pick am,their followers pick am,then the whole World pick am

Zuckerberg knows how to generate income big time...that guy got brains,,,he knows things like this will increase his traffic n boom..money comes...I was watching Business news last WK ,heard how much millions of dollars Facebook makes daily..
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by Shezkid: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2019
Wheezy123:

Lmao grin grin
Even d chair sef upgrade cheesy cheesy

No be lie
Re: Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? by eze2015: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2019
Here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.