Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

..... "Gift" A SKILL - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..... "Gift" A SKILL (330 Views)

Please Kindly Share/gift A Little MB (data) To Me / Opinion : What Is The Best Gift A Woman Can Give A Man? / Its A Wonderful Christmas Gift...a Bouncing Baby Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..... "Gift" A SKILL by HisWays1st: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello everyone, this thread is dedicated to giving which I call...…. gifting cheesy

How about lifting one soul in this era where all skills/ services are for sale.

Be generous and you will prosper. Help others and you will be helped...Prov 11:25

Many people are idle {not by choice). Many desire to earning a living but do not have the skill. So gift someone with that skill and save that soul from poverty and hopelessness.

Remember, you are doing it as unto God.... 2Cor 8:12 and cheerfully too for God loves a cheerful giver.

So what is that skill or service that you are willing to teach someone.... at least one or more persons? Write it down so someone can contact you.

God Bless

Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
2Cor 9:7
Re: ..... "Gift" A SKILL by HisWays1st: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hello great people...

Its amazing! amazing! amaziiiiinnng!!!

Nobody is willing to share his/her skill for fear of
I know but want to hear it from you.

I said to teach someone how to fish free of charge. Even if the person has to pay, collect whatever the person is willing to part with.

God will always use man to help man. He is not about to leave His throne to do that Himself. Allow Him to use you. There is no telling who would reap...between you and your generations after you.

And i asked what that was about and she said "she wan learn work and i say mai she bring money". So what wisdom is this this, i asked? No reply

So if someone visits me and i serve chin'chin and the person wants to know how i make my chin'chin, its "bring money"
God will help us.

I came across two different people that buy grains and tubers to sell but they buy from people that travel to village markets in the north. And they can be expensive sometimes. Yes!
Another one wanted to go into that line of business but did not know how. And the men would not allow them travel with them to see how it is done then talk of where they do go to. What a shame.
I simply put them through since i belong to an agric group and has links to some of those markets. The sky is wide enough for all of us

Teach someone a skill today.
Re: ..... "Gift" A SKILL by HisWays1st: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2019
# Giftaskill

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Handle A Troublesome Child / *4 Acres Of Land For Sale Direct From Family In Ibeju Lekki Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.