Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (596 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Mcreloaded(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
By Joseph Erunke
ABUJA – THE cold relationship between the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, was openly displayed, Tuesday, in Abuja during the Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration, with the former refusing to accept handshake extended to him by the police boss.
Both were at the event held at the National Archade, Abuja, to mark the climax of the activities of the 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day celebration.
The police chief, who was standing near the mounted podium at the event, had saluted the Senate President, preparatory to a handshake as has been the practice, but instead of walking towards Idris to accept the handshake from him, the Senate President steadily looked at him and walked away to shake the service chiefs who were standing together with the IGP.

But the case was different with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, who had arrived at the occasion not only in company of the Senate President, but also took walked to the podium to take salutes at the same time.
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Mcreloaded(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
At least there was no pretence.
Unlike other gatherings where we see politicians who we think when they see each other they will be at each others throat start hugging and laughing at the stupidity of Nigerians who carry their matter for head in naira land

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by rastaLivity: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
I hate you and I dey straight forward

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day by Mcreloaded(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
rastaLivity:
I hate you and I dey straight forward
Why now no vex.
I love you
Stop using glo you will not hear.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Of The Prominent Names That Helped Send Buhari To Aso Rock / Pmb @saibaba#2019-203 In Action. Pictures. / Buhari Gives Reasons Why He Did Not Attend Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.