Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Test Result - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Test Result (730 Views)

Bobrisky Shares His HIV, HBV Status (PHOTO) / Tobi Bakre Shares His HIV Test Result As He Goes For Medical Checkup / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Test Result by Purityikeh(f): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nigerian male barbie, as he is referred to, has been keeping us appraised of his HIV status for a while now, and has shared his latest results.

Bobrisky also took the opportunity to emphasize the fact that he doesn't sleep around, and keeps an exclusive relationship
Read more and see the test results here

https://www.disdaynews.com/2019/01/bobrisky-shows-off-his-hiv-test-result15.html
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Test Result by CreepyBlackpool: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
I don't give a fvck about your HIV status sad

what I want to know is..

Do you have real boobs or not!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Test Result by Emmzy201(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
What manner of fuckery is this

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Packs Out Of Her Home Over Marital Crisis / If Anything Happens To Me, I’d Hold Tonto Dikeh Responsible - Actor Fagbuyiro / Watch As Young Girl Strips Nak£d On MC Galaxy’s New Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.