Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

In Defence Of The Catholic Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Defence Of The Catholic Church (568 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of The Catholic Church by clefstone(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
THIS post is prompted by the growing negative impression carried by many about the catholic church. I have been a catholic from birth and see it as a duty to defend the church that has built my faith in Christ, the redeemer of the world. Before anything I must start by saying that the Church has made some mistakes in the past and she has not been ashamed of admitting this. as a matter of fact, an institution that has existed for more than 2000 years is bound to make errors during this period.
If there are any reservations u have against the catholic Church please state them here and I'd be glad to clarify such issues. Please be civilized, no indecent language. Other catholics on nairaland should please contribute to this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Is True That Tb Joshua Said Pdp Will Not Produce The Next President Ie In 2011 / Commitment To A Holy Life ! / Congratulations To All Winners' Chapel Nl Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.