Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP (10858 Views)

Chinese Ambassador Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
China Promises Huge Investment in Imo as Chinese Ambassador visits Imo UPP Candidate, Hon. Tony Nwulu

The UPP Imo state Governorship candidate, Hon. Tony Nwulu has received a delegation from China, to discuss the available investment prospects of Chinese investors in the state. He received the Chinese delegation in Abuja this morning

The visit was led by Zhao Yong, who represented the Ambassador of China to Nigeria. The discuss was focused on enhancing job opportunities, empowerment projects and infrastructural development in Imo state.

Zhao Yong confirmed that the interest of Chinese government in Imo state is subject to the potentials, policy documents and leadership strengths of the UPP Governorship candidate, Hon. Tony Nwulu. He stressed that the state of China is strongly interested in investing in Imo state and would do everything in it's capacity to ensure that the economy of the state is enhanced.

According to the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, China is one of the biggest investors in Africa and it's interest in Imo state, the southeast region will experience an economic boom.

Before now, the UPP Governorship candidate has been working proactively to ensure that Imo state receives one of the best international investments, so as to help boost the entire economy of the state.

Hon. Tony Nwulu stressed that his vision to make Imo state the largest ICT hallmark across Africa will become a fruition with various international bilateral trade relationship and partnership, especially with the Peoples Republic of China.

The legislator representing Isolo/Oshodi federal constituency, stressed on agriculture, infrastructural revolution, youth empowerment, tourism, education, healthcare, human capital and resource management as the basic focus of his partnership with the Chinese government, immediately he is elected as the state Governor.

Recently, the UPP candidate was invited to the European Union, where investment strategies and roadmaps for improving Imo state international ties was emphasized. He later received Taiwan head of missions to Nigeria, to extend the visibility of trade engagements between Imo state and the Taiwan nation.

However, Hon. Nwulu presented a copy of the Mezie Imo manifesto to Zhao Yong, emphasising that his visionary plans to promote the state of Imo has commenced.

Notably, the campaign for Mezie Imo, an initiative of UPP candidate has been commendable, with the door to door grassroot mobilization carried out by the UPP candidate..

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/china-promise-huge-investments-for-imo.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
More

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice one

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by made4naijamusic: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by soberdrunk(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
I don't understand, why will a "Governorship candidate" be receiving Chinese delegates? Is he under the illusion that he has won already or something we don't know? angry

25 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by izzou(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin

So you expect me to believe that only one Chinese man represented the whole of China, and he came to discuss about developments in a state with a governorship aspirant, and not the sitting governor?

Not everyone is stupid, Mr Honourable

47 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by FYB(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Work don start even b4 election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by benji263(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
I hope this is not staged to win votes smiley

3 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by Tunasco4u(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
That is partial help,what kind of conditionis that for IMO people undecided
Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by dynicks(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
uche nwosu right now contemplating whether to port enter UPP or better still remain in the party he's being managed in.....

9 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by Compliant(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Story for the gods

5 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by Ijaycool(f): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
China = Chinese Government or Chinese Man?

11 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by stanliwise(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abeg what is in that red bag??

3 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by lastempero: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Yahoo yahoo politicians everywhere. shocked

11 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by TimiRume(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
If i say CO you say LO another say NISATION omo na u sabi grin

1 Like

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by lastempero: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Where did they borrow the Chinese them shocked

1 Like

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by kingharzy: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided

Is this china-man supposed to do this? ?
That i understand is a wrong move as a neutral nation in the election of an independent nation. . . Buhari wee not talk na, im dae owe dem money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Naija politician.. Always playing fast..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by PeinDanzo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
I'm a simple man . .I see thread nd i say this- Buhari is a fool
Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by kingharzy: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
TimiRume:
If i say CO you say NO another say LISATION omo na u sabi grin
undecided

Oga, its COLONIS(Z)ATION and NOT CONOLISATION. . . Repeat after me: CO LO NI S(Z)A TION. . .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by Num07033711115(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
We are waiting
Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by TimiRume(f): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
kingharzy:

undecided

Oga, its COLONIS(Z)ATION and NOT CONOLISATION. . . Repeat after me: CO LO NI S(Z)A TION. . .
Thanks o, that was a mistake, let me modify cool

2 Likes

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by Fuckdamod: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Dafaq?
Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by millionboi2: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Scam

1 Like

Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by sunnychibs(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
chinese government abi na chinese man? This kind person fit sell imo sef. #UGWUMBAMOVEMENT
Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by sunnychibs(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
chinese government abi na chinese man? This kind person fit sell imo sef. #UGWUMBAMOVEMENT
Re: China Promises Huge Investment In Imo As Chinese Ambassador Visits Nwulu Of UPP by 10mobile: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

Is this china-man supposed to do this? ?
That i understand is a wrong move as a neutral nation in the election of an independent nation. . . Buhari wee not talk na, im dae owe dem money.
Why not? What stops a Chinese from taking a role in a movie in Nigeria and getting paid for it? But it's really insulting how these Naija politicians think we are all fools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flooding In Kogi To Last Till November / Reps Probe Failed $470m CCTV Projects / Chime Swears In New Dep Gov In Enugu,says We Have Just Replaced A Bad Spark Plug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.