Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Online Tutor (hot & Working) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Tutor (hot & Working) (288 Views)

In Need Of An Online Tutor For A 7-year Old Grade 1: English Language And Maths / As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? / Online Tutoring Jobs- Apply As An Online Tutor In The Best Schools Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Tutor (hot & Working) by ayobama: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello! Do you need the services of an online tutor?
Subjects : Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Very quickly and briefly, I want to start from the words of Marthin Luther King Jr., "if a man is called to sweep the streets, he should sweep it even as Michelangelo painted, as Shakespeare wrote poetry, as Beethoven composed music. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause and say, 'here lived a great sweeper who did his job well.'" In the same vein, Abraham Maslow put forward that, "a musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write , if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be.
Teaching for me is inborn. I do everything I do in it with a touch of excellence. I always look forward to leaving a lasting legacy by making a mark that cannot be erased in my students' lives.I am a master's degree holder and a private tutor. Presently, I have college students I tutor online in USA.
I want to leave this with you, " you can't apply what you don't understand and you can't understand what you don't know" I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
For more enquiries:
New Horizons Spectrum Tutor, Agbowo, UI, Ibadan.
ayobama @gmail.com.
Re: Online Tutor (hot & Working) by ayobama: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2019
looking forward to hearing from you

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed / Internship Training For Digital Marketing. / Riders Recruitment @ Driversng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.