Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

100 Days Of Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days Of Goodluck Jonathan (675 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Details Of Goodluck Jonathan's Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Days Of Goodluck Jonathan by kinharold(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2010
How will rate GEJ in this 1st 100days in office.

To me; good so far and hopefull; our risk is dat he ddnt plan/prepare for the job.
Re: 100 Days Of Goodluck Jonathan by smoothine: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2010
this is 100 days of no action and inaction.
Re: 100 Days Of Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2010
the billion naira presidency - x billion for celebration ,n billion for jet , p billion for elections
Re: 100 Days Of Goodluck Jonathan by Eziachi: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
He clocked a few air miles and then bought himself 3 aircrafts.

Banned and unbanned super eagles within a week.

Got himself many facebook friends and spent most night talking to them.

Managed an audience with Turai Yar Adua for once.

Managed not to be undone by his Mrs on Zebrudaya spoken English competition.

Managed to keep zoning on the front burner through his ready made apostles without saying much himself.

Switched on the 50 years anniversary count down clock that will signal the 50 billion celebration bonaza naira sharing.

Got himself registered online as a PDP member before the party's technology phobia members gave the idea an elbow.

What else do you want from a president? That is a heck of an achievement if I may say so. Many more hundred days!!!!
Re: 100 Days Of Goodluck Jonathan by Gbawe: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
oyb:

the billion naira presidency - x billion for celebration ,n billion for jet , p billion for elections

grin grin I like that even as I prefer the tag of "Area father" because , under Jonathan , the "area boys" who have run Nigeria into the ground are thriving and laughing all the way to the bank .
Re: 100 Days Of Goodluck Jonathan by Gbawe: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
Or how about the "threadmill" president courtesy of Pastor Tunde Bakare;

According to Bakare, while the late President Umaru Yar’Adua was very slow, Jonathan is a ‘threadmill’ president who appears to be perpetually in motion but still at the same point.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Wake Up, Ohakim Catching Up / Breaking News: President Goodluck Signs Electoral Acts Into Law / Fire Guts Pdp Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.