Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? (1332 Views)

This Is How The Church Will Look Like If Rapture Take Place On Sunday. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
I saw Master Prophet Bernard Jordan's (https://www.bishopjordan.com/about-bishop-jordan/) advert on the Internet about two years ago and I contacted him. Since then he has been sending prophetic word to me every day. He is definitely an extra-ordinary prophet.

Today, Master Prophet Bernard Jordan sent to me an email containing his prophetic word as usual. When I looked into the prophetic word, I was startled by this message:

There shall be growth in spring, maturation in summer, harvest in autumn and storage in winter.

I can say with a degree of certainty that the great end-time revival will commence by new moon of April this year. The 144,000 Israelites will arise and commence their end-time ministry. The above message that I saw in Master Prophet Bernard Jordan's prophetic word agrees with the new moon of April timetable and it rhymes with the end time prediction that I made in 2017, which failed.

https://www.nairaland.com/3549267/predictions-2017-end-time-events

The message in Master Prophet Bernard Jordan's prophetic word raises a strong possibility of rapture by winter 2019.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Revision of my 2017 End Time Prediction

Let me revise the end time predictions that I gave early in 2017, in the light of Master Prophet Bernard Jordan's message.

Opening of the First Seal

Seal 1 will be opened on 1st of Nisan, 5779, that is on April 6, 2019. The 144,000 Israelite evangelists arise and begin to raise up the sons of God..

Opening of the Second Seal

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Seal 2 will very likely be opened in the second month of God's calendar. 1st of Iyyar, 5777 is on May 5, 2019. Any time from this date, major wars begin to rage around the world.

Mt. 24:7a Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

Meanwhile, the sons of God continue to grow in number and in godliness.

Opening of the Third Seal

Re. 6:5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
Re. 6:6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart [Greek: a choinix (probably about a litre)] of wheat for a day’s wages, [Greek: a denarius] and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, [Greek: a denarius] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Seal 3 will very likely be opened in the third month of God's calendar. 1st of Sivan, 5777 is on June 4, 2019. Great famine will begin in various parts of the world.

Mt. 24:7b There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

The sons of God continue to grow.

Opening of the Fourth Seal

Re. 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Seal 4 will very likely be opened in the fourth month of God's calendar. 1st of Tamuz, 5777 is on July 3, 2019. There may be a war involving some world powers. The war will affect a fourth of the earth; may be in land mass.

At this time the sons of God have reached maturity and begin to manifest their sonship. They will do great miracles.

Opening of the Fifth Seal

Re. 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.

Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Re. 12:3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
Re. 12:4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

Seal 5 will very likely be opened in the fifth month of God's calendar. 1st of Av, 5777 is on August 2, 2019. The manifestation of the sons of God will attract the dragon of Revelation 12.

Opening of the Sixth Seal

Re. 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
Re. 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig-tree when shaken by a strong wind.
Re. 6:14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
Re. 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
Re. 6:16 They called to then us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the t[i]hrone and from the wrath of the Lamb!
Re. 6:17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”

Seal 6 will very likely be opened in the sixth month of God's calendar. 1st of Elul, 5777 is on September 1, 2019. At this time, there will be a great earthquake in the world. Stars in the sky falling to earth refers to asteroid impacts. Privileged people will hide in caves among the rocks of mountains in order to escape small asteroids.

Opening of the Seventh Seal

Re. 8:1 When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.

Seal 7 will very likely be opened in the seventh month of God's calendar. 1st of Tishrei, 5777 is on September 30, 2019. It is in this month of Tishrei that the adoption of the sons of God takes place. The adopted sons of God will transform from mortal to immortality--resurrection.

Sounding of First Trumpet

Re. 8:7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

The rapture takes place when the first trumpet is sounded. That should be in November, 2019. The Antichrist rises up as leader of the world.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Yudee8(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lol I'm rolling on the floor right now man! this is the funniest thing I have read today! Which countries will fight the wars?

1 Like

Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by TOSIN116: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Are we suppose to know the time? shoudn't rapture be by suprise?
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by theoriginalgood: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2019
God is an organized God. I believe he may work with perfect patterns. For example, JANUARY: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh.

Who is Yahweh? Yahweh is the omnipotent Good God who will very soon wipe away evil from existence, but will magically preserve humanity. Yes, omnipotent Yahweh will wipe away sin once he is done getting rid of evil. Hasn’t happened yet because there’s opposition from evil and this evil is strong enough to prevent heaven for this long so far.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Master Prophet Bernard Jordan emailed another interesting prophetic word to me today.

The GIANTS are coming. The GIANTS are here! Yet, don’t be alarm. There’s no need to fear! Early this morning, I heard from the Lord, "The GIANTS are coming to feast from abroad." I started to ponder. I just had to pray! I asked God for guidance and what He would say! He told me, this season a problem has grown! The GIANTS have come to devour your home!

God spoke even further; He said unto me…

"They’ve come to bring famine and people will flee! Yes, there will be anguish across the land! Yet, you are covered by the blood of the Lamb! The GIANTS are coming! The GIANTS are here! The Spirit is speaking! Please lend me your ear!" Sudden disaster will unfold in haste, yet you are covered through My saving grace!

Believe it or not, this is the year end time events begin. It will begin with the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites by April's new moon. By May, wars erupt in different parts of the world. Famine begins in June.

Mt. 24:7-8
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Birth pains for the birthing of the man child of Re. 12:5 will commence in the first half of this year. The woman that will give birth to the man child, the woman of Revelation 12, is made up of the 144,000 Israelites. As soon as the 144,000 are sealed in April, the birth pains commence.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by MuttleyLaff: 3:43am On Jan 17, 2019
Kei144:
I saw Master Prophet Bernard Jordan's advert on the Internet about two years ago and I contacted him. Since then he has been sending prophetic word to me every day. He is definitely an extra-ordinary prophet.

Today, Master Prophet Bernard Jordan sent to me an email containing his prophetic word as usual. When I looked into the prophetic word, I was startled by this message:

There shall be growth in spring, maturation in summer, harvest in autumn and storage in winter.

I can say with a degree of certainty that the great end-time revival will commence by new moon of April this year. The 144,000 Israelites will arise and commence their end-time ministry. The above message that I saw in Master Prophet Bernard Jordan's prophetic word agrees with the new moon of April timetable and it rhymes with the end time prediction that I made in 2017, which failed.

The message in Master Prophet Bernard Jordan's prophetic word raises a strong possibility of rapture by winter 2019.
Please confirm whether or not "Prophet" E. Bernard Jordan has, in your email conversations with him, begun to ask you for money yet?
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 3:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Kei144:
Birth pains for the birthing of the man child of Re. 12:5 will commence in the first half of this year. The woman that will give birth to the man child, the woman of Revelation 12, is made up of the 144,000 Israelites. As soon as the 144,000 are sealed in April, the birth pains commence.

Re. 7:1-4
1 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

As soon as the 144,000 Israelites are sealed in April, the angels will suddenly begin to harm the earth.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 3:55am On Jan 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Please confirm whether or not "Prophet" E. Bernard Jordan has, in your email conversations with him, begun to ask you for money yet?

He asks for sowing of seed in every email. Even though I have not been able to sow any seed in a very long time, he has not cut off from me. Not sowing seed to him does not prevent him from ministering to me. And he is able to see details of my life.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by MuttleyLaff: 4:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Kei144:
He asks for sowing of seed in every email. Even though I have not been able to sow any seed in a very long time, he has not cut off from me. Not sowing seed to him does not prevent him from ministering to me. And he is able to see details of my life.
Thank you for your honest and quick without delay reply. No further questions, your honor.

2 Likes

Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2019
lola121:
Start with JavaScriptTHIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

SME starter in end time?
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Let me use Master Prophet Bernard Jordan's prophetic word of January 15 to explain what rapture is all about.

The sealing of the 144,000 Israelites by the new moon of April (spring) coincides with the opening of the first seal (Seal 1) of Revelation 6. The 144,000 Israelites commence the great end-time holiness revival. The holiness revival is enabled by the release of the secrets of the kingdom of God which occurs with the opening of each seal. As the seals are being opened, the 144,000 Israelites receive greater knowledge, which they pass on to the people of God around the world, As the people of God grow in knowledge, putting the knowledge into practice causes the measure of the Spirit of God in them to grow. All these happen in the midst of increasing tribulation. That is the birth pains of Mt. 24:8.

1Th. 5:3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

After the opening of Seal 4 in July, the people of God begin to reach maturity. The manifestation of the sons of God becomes the most prominent thing in the world. This arouses the dragon of Revelation 12. The dragon will not allow the sons of God to turn the whole world to God.

Is 60:1-3
1 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.
3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.

Re. 12:4b The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.

As the fifth seal is opened, the dragon empowers his own people to begin to persecute the people of God. Martyrdom of the people of God begins in August, during the Hebrew month of Aviv. The persecution will not affect the 144,000 Israelites, because they have the seal of God on them.

Mt. 24:9-14
9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

By the time the seventh seal is opened in October, the sons of God are ready for harvest. The harvesting is the adoption of the sons of God, which I believe will take place at the beginning of the Feast of Tabernacles.

Ro. 1:3-4
3 regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life was a descendant of David,
4 and who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.

The sons of God will attain resurrection by being transformed from mortal to immortality. They will become exactly as Jesus was after his resurrection. Just as Jesus stayed on earth for forty days after his resurrection before his ascension, the adopted sons of God will stay on earth in their glorified bodies for 40 days. Most people will not be able to see them. Only people of God who grew in the Spirit, but who could not make the adoption of the sons of God due to distractions, will be able to see and interact with them. The adopted sons of God will no longer live in houses and will no longer need anything of this world. They will become the antitype of Feast of Booths.

By the time Angel Gabriel blows the first trumpet some time in November, the adopted sons of God are snatched up to heaven--the rapture. My mother-in-law had a dream in 2014 in which she saw that the rapture will take place in November. She was not shown the year.

1Th. 5:1-2,4-5
1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Anas09: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kei144:
Master Prophet Bernard Jordan emailed another interesting prophetic word to me today.

The GIANTS are coming. The GIANTS are here! Yet, don’t be alarm. There’s no need to fear! Early this morning, I heard from the Lord, "The GIANTS are coming to feast from abroad." I started to ponder. I just had to pray! I asked God for guidance and what He would say! He told me, this season a problem has grown! The GIANTS have come to devour your home!

God spoke even further; He said unto me…

"They’ve come to bring famine and people will flee! Yes, there will be anguish across the land! Yet, you are covered by the blood of the Lamb! The GIANTS are coming! The GIANTS are here! The Spirit is speaking! Please lend me your ear!" Sudden disaster will unfold in haste, yet you are covered through My saving grace!

Believe it or not, this is the year end time events begin. It will begin with the sealing of the 144,000 Israelites by April's new moon. By May, wars erupt in different parts of the world. Famine begins in June.

Mt. 24:7-8
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

Master prophet is Jesus now abi?
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

Master prophet is Jesus now abi?

1Th 5:20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt.

Does 1Th. 5:20 say that the prophecy must be said by Jesus alone? If you have gone through this thread, you would have noticed that the reason why I take Master Prophet's prophetic word seriously is because it agrees with the knowledge I already had.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Anas09: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kei144:

1Th 5:20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt.

Does 1Th. 5:20 say that the prophecy must be said by Jesus alone? If you have gone through this thread, you would have noticed that the reason why I take Master Prophet's prophetic word seriously is because it agrees with the knowledge I already had.
Whatever. Just remember that non of these will built your character and prepare you for eternity.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Deicide: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

Whatever. Just remember that non of these will built your character and prepare you for eternity.
Ah so this babe still day here grin
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2019
2019: A Year of Extreme Revelation

Johnny Enlow, Santa Clarita, CA

We have entered into perhaps the most revelatory year since the birth of Jesus and because of it, none of us will ever be the same. A day of so much disclosure is now upon us and by this time next year, we will be amazed at how different our world actually is from what we thought. The light we presently see by today, we will consider as relative darkness compared to where we will have advanced to by 2020. It will be an exceptional and even shocking revelation.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=21449#word-truncate

The Josephs Are Being Released!

Genesis 41:14 (NKJV), "Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him quickly (suddenly!) out of the dungeon; and he shaved, changed his clothing, and came to Pharaoh" (emphasis mine).

The Lord says, "Many of My Josephs who have borne the trials and tribulations of the prisons are poised to become great leaders in My Kingdom! Great assignments await you, and with those assignments are great anointings, the likes of which you have not felt before!"

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=21456#word-truncate

There is a great release of power and an incredible harvest of souls coming in 2019, and the Lord desires that clean sons and daughters steward what He is putting forth.

This may not be "popular" talk in today's modern Church landscape, but the hour we're in requires a level of consecration, the likes of which we've not yet seen.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=21450#word-truncate
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 3:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Da. 12:4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.

Daniel, the words of the scroll are sealed until 2019! Many (the 144,000 Israelites) will all over the world to increase knowledge of the kingdom of God.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2019

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns

APRIL 2019

April 20: Do you know that your body is the temple of My habitation? Do you know that I live and dwell in you? Do you know that I have been sent to cause you to come into a place of spiritual wellness and awareness? For, I am here with you to quicken your mortal body, to guide you, to lead you into the path of life. I am here to cause you to be greater than you are without Me. I am here to reveal the word of the Lord to you. I am here to present Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords to you. I am here to tell you that the Father loves you, cares for you, knows you, and His greatest desire is that all of His will be established in your life and begin to work on your behalf--beginning right now, this very moment, this day, says the Spirit of the Lord.

http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by finalboss(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2019
grin whats rapture grin grin grin
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Truthsbitter: 12:29am On Apr 21, 2019
The words of the lord Jesus Christ " only the father knows when" referring to rapture.

what Jesus Christ ask us to do is to prepare for it by obeying Gods commands, pray for the guidance of the holy spirit in the path of righteousness, have faith in God always (very compulsory, otherwise fear takes over and believe me, to be in the spirit and at same time be afraid is a terrible thing) , watch (do not be ignorant), make sure you stay away from anger resulting from hatred (your anger should come from the love to set things right and should not be a personal thing , even at that it should be a momentarily thing and one has to be led by the spirit of God ). forgiveness is also very helpful to keep your heart healthy (forgive yourself as much or even more than you forgive others).

it's not easy when you walk in spirit, just try to keep a clear conscience....
o boy, na me type all these ? e do for now bye.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by paxonel(m): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Pigledy higledy prophets grin
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by paxonel(m): 1:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Pigledy higledy prophets and their fake rapturegrin

Anyone distracted by this rapture story is a moi moi christian.

Dont go and make money and enjoy your life first.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2019
paxonel:
Pigledy higledy prophets and their fake rapturegrin

Anyone distracted by this rapture story is a moi moi christian.

Dont go and make money and enjoy your life first.

Lk. 16:15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Truthsbitter:
The words of the lord Jesus Christ " only the father knows when" referring to rapture.

what Jesus Christ ask us to do is to prepare for it by obeying Gods commands, pray for the guidance of the holy spirit in the path of righteousness, have faith in God always (very compulsory, otherwise fear takes over and believe me, to be in the spirit and at same time be afraid is a terrible thing) , watch (do not be ignorant), make sure you stay away from anger resulting from hatred (your anger should come from the love to set things right and should not be a personal thing , even at that it should be a momentarily thing and one has to be led by the spirit of God ). forgiveness is also very helpful to keep your heart healthy (forgive yourself as much or even more than you forgive others).

it's not easy when you walk in spirit, just try to keep a clear conscience....
o boy, na me type all these ? e do for now bye.

1 Thessalonians 5
Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Truthsbitter: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kei144:

1 Thessalonians 5
Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

It is not a surprise because the righteous lives every moment consciously and that is possible only through faith in the lord Jesus Christ and in the word of God not for you to start searching for the things God has kept aside for his own knowing.

"And righteous shall live by faith" also to Abraham for believing " it was counted unto him as righteousness"

Paul said "unnecessary questions brings strife" so avoid it and just follow the leading of the spirit by faith God will give you signs in moments to become righteous in every moment and thereby everything becomes clear every moment and strife disappears , there becomes no need for UNNECESSARY questions.
Peaceful Sunday to you... amen
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by paxonel(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kei144:

Lk. 16:15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight.
meaning,rapture is not a false doctrine?
Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Kei144:

JUNE 17, 2019

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS

I am establishing this summer as a time of celebration for those who have walked in the fire; for those who have endured temptation. This will be a time of joyous activity and spiritual transformation. Enjoy the season, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

I'm calling forth a people who will be wholly devoted to Me. I am calling you for such a time as this when the world is in utter chaos and confusion. Your devotion to Me will manifest as peace and tranquility in the midst of life's storms because you will not be afraid. You will know that you belong to Me and that I take care of My own, says the Lord.

http://www.ft111.com/

Finally, end time has arrived. Lately, the sons of God have been walking in the fire. It is now about time for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Ro. 8:18-19
18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.

Is. 60:1-3
1 ‘Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
2 See, darkness covers the earth
and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the Lord rises upon you
and his glory appears over you.
3 Nations will come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your dawn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could The Rapture Take Place In 2019? by Kei144(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2019

First Summer Full Moon

The first full moon of this Summer will be on July 16. Could manifestation of the sons of God begin this week?

Expect Great Signs and Wonders in the Next Six Months
Ben Lim, Los Angeles, CA
Jun 27, 2019

The next six months of 2019 will be marked with the supernatural. Truly, it will be a time of seeing the rise and fall of many. We will see many rise up in the supernatural power and grace of our Lord. We will turn back and look around and be stunned and surprised at the amount of new breed, five-fold ministers who have risen out from the caves of hiding and from the ashes of despair and desolation.
http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=22239

It's 'Now O'Clock': Step into Heaven's Time Zone!
Helen Calder, Melbourne, Australia
Jun 30, 2019

The Holy Spirit is breathing upon God's people. He is saying, "Beloved! Awaken and arise!"
http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=22256

(1) (Reply)

What Is God's Kingdom? / Picture Of Nigerian Jesus Christ Drinking Pure Water On The Cross / Church Members Demand Their Tithes From Pastor After He Buys Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.