Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti (2484 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Sylvester Stallone Crusing In $1.7 Million Bugatti (pics / [GOLDEN TOILET] Rapper/record Label Exec Birdman Shows Off His Solid Gold Toilet / Drake Gets $2 Million Bugatti Veron From Birdman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by leye1234(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2010
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by philip0906(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2010
leye1234:

Can somebody pls show me the way to the central bank?

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/252390/birdman-shows-off-his-21-million-bugatti/
u don't know d way?
@op
Yh. . .me likee.young money,cash money records. . .Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . .birdman cheesy grin grin
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2010
He needs an education before he shows off anything. . .

Can't believe this fugly man can't speak correct English despite being an american.
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by philip0906(m): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Can't believe this fugly man can't speak correct English despite being an american.

dat "don't" matter my dear. . .he gotta d money,dats what counts wink
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

dat "don't" matter my dear. . .he gotta d money,dats what counts wink
Sorry to disappoint you brother but money counts in Nigeria.

Over here in the U.S. education and intelligence counts more, you'll be more dignified if you're intelligent but poor than being wealthy but a complete dumbass.

You lose friends. grin
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by philip0906(m): 1:28am On Aug 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Over here in the U.S. education and intelligence counts more, you'll be more dignified if you're intelligent but poor than being wealthy but a complete dumbass.

You lose friends. grin

Yh I know. . .but he is a rapper u know?how many rap artists can speak good english? All they'r after,is d money 2 drive 'em fast cars,live in d big houses and get d hoes. . .
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

Yh I know. . .but he is a rapper u know?how many rap artists can speak good english? All they'r after,is d money 2 drive 'em fast cars,live in d big houses and get d hoes. . .
Oh well, driving expensive cars and owning costly houses don't buy respect and dignity from the society.

Imagine a man driving in to a store with a costly vehicle and then the minute he opens his mouth to speak, he says something like "You was there yesterday". grin grin

Will you remember the man for his costly vehicle or for his complete assassination of the Englsih Language? grin
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by philip0906(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Oh well, driving expensive cars and owning costly houses don't buy respect and dignity from the society.

Imagine a man driving in to a store with a costly vehicle and then the minute he opens his mouth to speak, he says something like "You was there yesterday". grin grin

Will you remember the man for his costly vehicle or for his complete assassination of the Englsih Language? grin

grin grin grin But they don't care either. . .They don't mind taking d sticks as far as it does not halt their drive 2 make money wink
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

grin grin grin But they don't care either. . .They don't mind taking d sticks as far as it does not halt their drive 2 make money wink
Anyway, every wealthy illiterate would tell you they don't care but the society does care.

And that hurts even more. cheesy
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by labiyemmy(m): 1:44am On Aug 13, 2010
World wide- the language is money - who gives a fu ck if you cant speak the english language correctly? gimme all the money and let me speak like an illetrate, who cares?
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by tpiah: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2010
@ topic

na today?
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by shotster50(m): 2:23am On Aug 13, 2010
@ mama gee
Isn't it an irony that your so called illiterates are creating legacies for themselves while you are here making multiple useless threads vying to be moderator , #check yourself.
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by puskin: 2:41am On Aug 13, 2010
shotster50:

@ mama gee
Isn't it an irony that your so called illiterates are creating legacies for themselves while you are here making multiple useless threads vying to be moderator , #check yourself.

ah-ah!!!!!!. . . . dats so harsh. shocked shocked
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by Ikengawo: 3:31am On Aug 13, 2010

You lose friends. Grin
what gay america are you from?

lol all that matters in america, like nigeria, is money. and in fact nigerians value education more because an america child can tell their parent they dont want to go to college and the parent will be ok with it lol

in fact nigerians value education so much more then americans that theyre the most educated minority in the US.

LOL all that matters is money. He can't 'speak english' but who cares about speaking english when he can fund your education LOL. nigerians like speaking english. they think it's an achievement in life LOL. that why you'll see beggars in Oshodi using grammar lol. gtfo
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by Mobinga: 3:48am On Aug 13, 2010
philip0906:

Are You PHUCKING SERIOUS?? angry angry angry angry angry
Which one doesn't speak good english? apart 4rm dis mugu here??

he cant even rap sef. . wack ass mawphucker
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by MrCork1: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2010
Big deal, I get more womens than him!!
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by philip0906(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2010
Mobinga:

Are You PHUCKING SERIOUS?? angry angry angry angry angry
Which one doesn't speak good english? apart 4rm dis mugu here??

he cant even rap sef. . wack backside mawphucker
B'cos u don't like him should not blind u.He is not d only one who can't speak "english".Hope u understand dat term "speaking english" in d context we r talking of?I'm a big soulja boy tellem fan,but d dude seems 2 have problem of expression,but I still like him like hell Have u heard dat song report card? grin grin. . .Rap artists don't care about d English,they r after d money. . .Hate it or like it,Birdman is in money tongue
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by rockers: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2010
Mr Cork:

Big deal, I get more womens than him!!
Mr cork, thought we 've agreed you are going back to highschool grin
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by MrCork1: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2010
Birdmans remind me of 2face, they both cant spek english

Both ugly
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by franade: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2010
what gay america are you from?

lol all that matters in america, like nigeria, is money. and in fact nigerians value education more because an america child can tell their parent they dont want to go to college and the parent will be ok with it lol

in fact nigerians value education so much more then americans that theyre the most educated minority in the US.

LOL all that matters is money. He can't 'speak english' but who cares about speaking english when he can fund your education LOL. nigerians like speaking english. they think it's an achievement in life LOL. that why you'll see beggars in Oshodi using grammar lol. gtfo

My dear thanks.

its amazing , that Nigerians would rather speak impeccable english than build their nation.

An Asian man once said 60% of Africans spend their whole life trying to speak like the British and American When there are more important issues to concern our selves with .(TECHNOLOGY). If you are a car manufacturer in Nigeria and you can only speak Yoruba, igbo or Pidgin english -Then God Bless you real Good as you are worth A MILLION MORE THAN THE FOOL that speaks another man s language well and is a Nuisance to his family (even after they have spent money educating him)

The British and Americans must be having a good laugh right now- cos African all want to speak good english.

For you ignorant folks, EDUCATION  is not about speaking GOOD ENGLISH. It only prepares you for the future i.e. HOW TO CREATE WEALTH, IMPACT POSITIVELY TO THE LIVES OF OTHERS AND  NATION BUILDING.

Mind you, if you are "Educated" i.e.speak good english and you spend your whole life complaining about your country , unemployment  e.t.c. then sorry for you.

Please spare me that nonsense that our constitution is in English. Were we consulted ? They should please re write it in the major Languages in Nigeria then our politicians might RESPECT the constitution.  I think we Africans should have one major indigenous Language( then we CAN sell THOSE PEOPLE)

I respect the Chinese, French and German- They have developed their nation , now they can learn how to speak good english.

Yes, we were colonised by the British, they ve freaking forgotten about about us, Can we pleaseeeeeeeee move on now.

Nigerians please lets be wise : I once toldmy father  I WAS REALLY DISSAPOINTED HE DIDNT MAKE AN EFFORT TO TEACH ME ANY NIGERIAN LANGUAGE .

I have an ibo teacher now cos ITS MY CULTURE AND HERITAGE .

And for your information when you speak with an indigenous accent( ibo, yoruba , hausa e.t.c) -PLEASE BE PROUD OF IT THAT'S WHO YOU ARE.YOU CANT BUY THAT WITH MONEY.

AND IF YOU SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH THATS ALSO LOVELY BUT PLEASEEE IT ISNT AN ACHIEVEMENT its only a Language  move on,
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by MrCork1: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2010
Yea right!! Nigerians value educations in NIgeria but graduates end up unemploy, Duh! undecided
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by labiyemmy(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2010
^^^^

Is it every graduate in America/Europe that gets employed?
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by MrCork1: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2010
Correction!

Graduates in Nigeria usualy end up becoming bus con doctors (big difereense)
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by vanitty: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2010
Too much money to [i]waste  [/i]on a $2.1 million dollar luxury car or ability to speak some silly language undecided
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by MrCork1: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2010
u can easily no a person who broke. (no offense)

Bro if u have the moiney u will buy it (dont lie)
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by mamagee3(f): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2010
puskin:

ah-ah!!!!!!. . . . dats so harsh. shocked shocked
It's not his fault, he's one of the illiterates.

I unwillingly struck a nerve. grin
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by shotster50(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2010
^^And this coming from Miss 'Who the hell is Sade Adu' !!!!!!
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by shotster50(m): 2:41am On Sep 06, 2010
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by Tosinville(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2010
well MONEY counts 4 life, speaking good english is a minority stuff, if birdman intend to speak good english in 2months then is what his money can buy/hiring one of the best english teacher in the world but with those word they use in rap music is U.S version(broken english) and educated Nigeria musicians also use pidgin in their music so its no big deal. If you're a nigeria graduate who can speak good english like wole soyinka but can't boost of money to buy bugatti-(dis sef dey 2 much 4 naija) is like living a miserable life, some even end up being an okada riders, bus conductors etc nd at d end ppl nd some of your relatives will end up mocking you that your education has no value 4 you in life.
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by Tosinville(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2010
@mama-gee, don't just affiliate things together, U.S english version is different to U.K(british) english version we use here so don't just judge birdman, not speaking good english doesn't make someone an illiterate as long as you can speak in yoruba, read nd write in yoruba then u are also a literate, we all learn/choose english as a general language in d world just to communicate with some other tribes/race nd if nigeria is not seperated with different kind of ethnic groups but wit 2 or 3 then english will not be our major language jus like some french, latin, portuguese, arabian, asian etc speaking countries but ppl like you count it as if it is mandatory we all need to learn good english which isn't our language.
Re: Birdman Shows Off His $2.1 Million Bugatti by Thepsyhiccensor: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
mamagee3:

You only need to be gay, satanic and godless to make that kind of money.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Finally Shed Some Weight Looking Adorable In New Photos / Yes I Will Meet My Father In Heaven – 2face Weeps As He Bids Dad Farewell / BADOO!!!! Pete Edochie Goes Gangster In New Movie(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.