Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (691 Views)

Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
A man was seen driving a self-made car on the streets of Lagos, causing other road users to stop and stare at his unique car.

According to media entrepreneur, Ayo Animashaun, he was so impressed that he stopped the young man to ask if he made the car himself and the man replied in the affirmative.

He also revealed that he has created a drone that flies and a helicopter.

Ayo Animashaun wrote:

I met this young man last Sunday afternoon while I was driving to the office and we became friends. He was in my office yesterday and we had a long chat.

He built his car, has a drone that flies, built a helicopter but doesn’t even have a phone.
This young man put everything he has and get in his passion.

He can’t even boast of a “palasa” phone. No battery to start his car, he pushes. He needs our support You need to hear his full story. Stay tuned.

https://zenithnaija.com/man-seen-driving-a-self-made-car-on-the-streets-of-lagos-photos/

cc: lalasticlala justwise Mynd44

Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
cry
Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by directorXixXICK(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is our lexus 730

1 Like

Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by delugajackson: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice to see a young man with good innovation and a mind such as this. While he's thinking of better ways to improve on his invention, his mates on the other hand are celebrating the return of BBN and chanting Sai Barber.

4 Likes

Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by Silentser(m): 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
My people get talents a lot but Nigeria problem damaged our reasons.

Well that man did a great work.

1 Like

Re: Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) by omniwater: 12:35am On Jan 16, 2019
Wow! I like this.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Scores Burnt Beyond Recognition As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Lokoja / Canada Study Permit / Dna Test For Immigration (usa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.