Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

HOME CARE Resource---qualified Care-givers That Really Care. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HOME CARE Resource---qualified Care-givers That Really Care. (225 Views)

What UITH Doctor Asked Me That Really Shocked Me! / Get Internationally Certified With Our Care Givers Courses / COVID-19 Home Care Killing Many Top Nigerians – Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOME CARE Resource---qualified Care-givers That Really Care. by ronald2g1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Home Care Resource.
Worry less, old age is never a curse, but a blessing to all.
I am a caregiver committed to providing the highest quality in aged care services. I aim to assist your old aged parent to live life of optimal quality, comfort and independence within their own homes.
-Assisting and accompanying aged and disabled persons during daily activities.
-Preparing food for them and helping to serve their drugs as prescribed by their doctors.
-Assisting in personal hygiene and dressing up
-Providing companionship, friendship and emotional support.

Don't allow your old aged parent to live life in isolation. Your money can do the work for you by hiring for our services. Call me now on 08055348727

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Live Healthy Lifestyle? (copied From Harbaz.com) / The Benefits Of Alpha Spin. / With Aloe Vera Plus Bitter Aloes You Can Have A Stronger Immune System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.