Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

China Plans To Make 40% Of Its Population Millionaires By 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Plans To Make 40% Of Its Population Millionaires By 2020 (284 Views)

Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria / Top Online Businesses That Made Their Owners Millionaires / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Plans To Make 40% Of Its Population Millionaires By 2020 by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Imagine, while China plans to make 40% of its population millionaire by 2020, 95% Nigerian population becomes poor by the same year! One is forced to ask then: is it a curse to be a Nigerian? Or is it a curse to live in Nigeria? Why do Nigerian leaders wake up every day and plan to impoverish the populace?
Re: China Plans To Make 40% Of Its Population Millionaires By 2020 by cenaman(m): 2:38am On Jan 16, 2019
vote Atiku (PDP) and remain poor for life.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Make 40% Of Its Population Millionaires By 2020 by ArcFresky(m): 3:24am On Jan 16, 2019
By now we shud be talking about Moghalu, Sowore and Hasim..we are talking Atiku and Buhari, these are notoriously corrupt and mediocre old men.

That's why we will continue to suffer....

See students doing 10years challenge, when they should lock down Aso rock.

The most painful part of Melayes December ordeal was when he said his children cannot be on Instagram, "they are in school"... ASUU strike no concern them.
Re: China Plans To Make 40% Of Its Population Millionaires By 2020 by swtdrms(m): 3:34am On Jan 16, 2019
The foundation towards making majority of Nigerian millionaire are being built. Gone are those days when farmers wallow in poverty, but today farmers are already millionaires, i can testify to this fact. Our power generation and distribution are been worked on and we are seeing improvements, through power, industries and factories will spring up thereby creating tones of employment and enterpreneurs. As it stands, i am not in any salary/permanent job and i don't ever wish to be because i am already having the facilities to make myself millionaire in the near future, Light is more stable, i work remotely as developer, so Nigeria will get there very soon. what others ways do you expect to create millionaires if not through these real improvements when are witnessing now rather than perceived improvement PDP has always been deceiving us with.

1 Like

Re: China Plans To Make 40% Of Its Population Millionaires By 2020 by zinaunreal(m): 4:44am On Jan 16, 2019
Im not poor

(1) (Reply)

Empty Bags Of Cement Is Needed In Large Quantity. / New Income Site Launching Tomorrow / (LESSON 11):-- What Is The Greatest Obstacle To Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.