Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Prize challenge of up to #100k - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Prize challenge of up to #100k (297 Views)

N40million Staked As Prize Money In Rap Battle Between M.I Abaga And Vector At E / Saturday Music Quiz Is On: Win N1500 Airtime & N35000 Monthly Bonus Cash Prize / Kendrick Lamar Breaks Record, Becomes The First Rapper To Win Pulitzer Prize. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prize challenge of up to #100k by blaze2cool(m): 3:48am On Jan 16, 2019
#Johnny_Jeda has finally set a date to release his long anticipated Song *-Hold me tight-* FT Frankie Free on the 18th January, make sure you don't miss it. Kindly Share on all your social Media platform. you'll stand a chance of winning the prize challenge of up to #100k.

Copy and share this post on your wall tagging @johnny_jeda on Instagram
@Johnny Jeda on facebook

Profile with the highest Genuine #Likes and #Share Will be selected among the top 10 #winners.
Let's get it done � #LetsGo

Re: Prize challenge of up to #100k by kunleweb: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
blaze2cool:
#Johnny_Jeda has finally set a date to release his long anticipated Song *-Hold me tight-* FT Frankie Free on the 18th January, make sure you don't miss it. Kindly Share on all your social Media platform. you'll stand a chance of winning the prize challenge of up to #100k.

Copy and share this post on your wall tagging @johnny_jeda on Instagram
@Johnny Jeda on facebook

Profile with the highest Genuine #Likes and #Share Will be selected among the top 10 #winners.
Let's get it done � #LetsGo

Dope graphics

(1) (Reply)

New Music Video-adekunle Gold , Promise ,simi , Used Wedding Video / Jaystuntz X Flavour X Zoro X CDQ – ‘isi Ewu’ / Download Dr Cee Ft Khecy - Halleluyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.