Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

“The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme (16596 Views)

Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) / 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by nigeriapenmedia: 5:12am On Jan 16, 2019

The spokesperson of the Buhari Campaign Organization, Festus Keyamo, has indicated that the APC presidential candidate, President Buhari and his Vice, Yemi Osinbajo, will be participating in a live televised 2-hour presidential townhall programme on Wednesday, January 16th.

According to Keyamo, other presidential candidates will participate in the townhall programme. Read the statement below.

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR and the Vice-President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, GCON, who are also the Presidential and Vice-Presidential Candidates of the All Progressives Congress in the forthcoming Presidential elections will, on Wednesday, January 16, 2019, at 8:00pm (Nigerian time) participate in a live televised two-hour presidential town-hall programme. The venue shall be the Ladi Kwali Conference Center, Ballroom of Sheraton Hotel Abuja. Attendance is strictly by invitation. All guests are expected to be seated by 7:00pm.

The presidential series, which is titled “The Candidates”, is designed by the organisers to have both the Presidential and their Vice-Presidential Candidates of selected political parties on stage at the same time and at different dates to take questions from the moderator, Kadaria Ahmed and from the general public through various platforms.

The programme would be broadcast live on NTA, which shall in turn provide the live feeds to other partner stations like TVC, Wazobia TV, Oak TV and on all Radio Nigeria stations. It will also be streamed on-line at dtv.media to enable Nigerians in diaspora to participate.

Nigerians are encouraged to kindly tune in to participate.

Thank you.

Read More Below.........

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/president-buhari-and-osinbajo-to-join-other-presidential-candidates-in-a-live-interactive-programme-today-january-16th/

2 Likes

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by JohnFrankling(m): 5:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Will he answer questions?

8 Likes

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by Sirjamo: 5:18am On Jan 16, 2019
After this, no needs to go and be exchanging words with fugitive like At.Ku in any other debate

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by Chinashopping84: 5:35am On Jan 16, 2019
He has to ooo
Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by PassingShot(m): 5:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
After this, no needs to go and be exchanging words with fugitive like At.Ku in any other debate

Exactly!

It's an insult for PMB to e sharing the same podium with a fugitive.

Let those who want to vote Buhari because of the debate give their vote to Atiku. So simple.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by BrokenTV: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
Zombie before atiku decamp from apc to pdp he was not a fugitive, when he was dining and wining with APC he was not a fugitive, when he was funding and campaigning for buhari presidential election he was not a fugitive then, the moment he decamped he is now a fugitive. I he stoled our money what stops APC from prosecuting him before.
Oh I forgot he is no longer in the party of the Saint. The moment Bashir Lawal and the other Saint decamps to their file will also be dusted by the party of the Saint.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by BrokenTV: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:

Exactly!

Let those who want to vote Buhari because of the debate give their vote to Atiku. So simple.
Zombie before atiku decamp from apc to pdp he was not a fugitive, when he was dining and wining with APC he was not a fugitive, when he was funding and campaigning for buhari presidential election he was not a fugitive then, the moment he decamped he is now a fugitive. I he stoled our money what stops APC from prosecuting him before.
Oh I forgot he is no longer in the party of the Saint. The moment Bashir Lawal and the other Saint decamps to their file will also be dusted by the party of the Saint.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by SalamRushdie: 5:45am On Jan 16, 2019
this useless govt is doing all within it's power to make sure Buhari avoids the debate and this useless live programme is part of the plot .... Presidential debate is presidential debate and Buhari must attend ooo

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by PassingShot(m): 5:45am On Jan 16, 2019
[s]
BrokenTV:

[/s]

13 Likes

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by SalamRushdie: 5:46am On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:

Exactly!

This is further proof that you know Buhari is incompetent but yet you want him to continue to lead Nigeria just because of your self centred interest

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by Randy100: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2019
Incompetent and uninspiring Buhari will still mess up in the town hall meeting. He got nothing to offer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by helinues: 6:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Anything to avoid debates..grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by wakaman: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2019
A boss calls his own meetings.

4+4

Sai Baba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by Rockyrascal(m): 6:28am On Jan 16, 2019
Buhari to, buhari will, buhari shall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by livelymatilda22: 6:30am On Jan 16, 2019
BrokenTV:

Same way you people were insuktoand cursing Atiku, Saraki,Amaechi and others for betraying and causing Ger's downfall when they decamped to Apc.

All of a sudden, they are now saints because they are back to Pdp except Ameachi who you still curse and insult till today.

According to you people, Atiku and Saraki are not more Muslim hausa/fulani terrorists because they are now in Pdp.

No more biafra or death... No more referendum.... No more nnamdi kanu all because he chose Obi as his vice... Lol

I know this will resurface if Atiku lost this coming election...By then, only few people will take you guys seriously... . Shame

15 Likes

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by mycar: 6:34am On Jan 16, 2019
This will show if Nigerians are really honest or punch of hypocrites.
It is even more disturbing when you see a perceived educated one in this category.

1 Like

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by ClintonEmex: 6:36am On Jan 16, 2019
I'll like him to include his mothertongue in the debate.

1 Like

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by mycar: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Same way you people were insuktoand cursing Atiku, Saraki,Amaechi and others for betraying and causing Ger's downfall when they decamped to Apc.

All of a sudden, they are now saints because they are back to Pdp except Ameachi who you still curse and insult till today.

According to you people, Atiku and Saraki are not more Muslim hausa/fulani terrorists because they are now in Pdp.

No more biafra or death... No more referendum.... No more nnamdi kanu all because he chose Obi as his vice... Lol

I know this will resurface if Atiku lost this coming election...By then, only few people will take you guys seriously... . Shame
You don't need to make things up or twist it to buttress your point, Atiku betrayed Gej, yes but they had no other option due to the perception that buhari will do better, they acted uniformly, just like Biafra, Biafra may get their independence but life after it is unknown and if not as projected and another opportunity presents itself for voting to remain together, many will go against it. You can be forgiven for your mistakes but that of deliberate actions or inactions are difficult to overlook.
Buhari is a known failure and you will be disappointed in 2023 if you think you will get the presidency.
A very big shocker awaits you and your type.

13 Likes

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by truthfulparrot(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2019
Sirjamo:
Ensure you watch the program with an open mind and decide if you will still vote for PMB

1 Like

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by dunkem21(m): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2019
grin If Buhari come for presidential debate, I'll vote for him even if he doesn't say anything cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by PassingShot(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

This is further proof that you know Buhari is incompetent but yet you want him to continue to lead Nigeria just because of your self centred interest
His competence or lack of it can easily be judged by his achievements in the last three and half years. Not through a debate.

If anyone needs a debate to determine how competent a president who has been running our affairs since May 29, 2015 is, theose people need a brain check and surgery.

1 Like

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by SalamRushdie: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2019
PassingShot:

His competence or lack of it can easily be judged by his achievements in the last three and half years. Not through a debate.

If anyone needs a debate to determine how competent a president who has been running our affairs since May 29, 2015 is, theose people need a brain check and surgery.

OGa he has failed in every known Human development index , there isnt a single one he moved Nigeria forward in and you are talking of achievement..I just part you are being paid for all these nonsense

6 Likes

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by baliyubla: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Dullard wan avoid debate by any means. Town hall way them don screen only APC apologists keep, come still give the Lifeless Questions.

The Questions Nigerians must answer is, if Buhari is not capable of attending just a debate oooo (what our 5 year kids do), then how will same man manage a complex nation like ours.

If Buhari debates we vote him, if he boycotts, we also boycott him at the polls.

1 Like

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by PassingShot(m): 8:38am On Jan 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

OGa he has failed in every known Human development index , there isnt a single one he moved Nigeria forward in and you are talking of achievement..I just part you are being paid for all these nonsense
Let the electorate be the judge.

Abi na you be the millions who see things differently? Dumb!

2 Likes

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by easynetsms(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2019
Ok
Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by maestroferdi: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
#Buhari Must Debate.
Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by Waakanda: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
cool
Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by YoungLionken(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
APCheats: How did you celebrate Xmas?
Me: Didn't celebrate.
APCheats: Why?
Me: Nothing has changed.
APCheats: What about the new year?
Me: I shall celebrate when things change... In February!

1 Like

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by OhiOfIhima: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
After leaking the questions.. I heard Buhari was busy craming the expo given to him last night.
Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by PythonDancer: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Sai baba all the way .
Next level is certain

1 Like

Re: “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2019
Nothing consign me!!! Waiting for the presidential debate!!!

Meanwhile has any other person noticed Osibanjo now looks older than Buhari!!!

How come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Supreme court dismisses Lokpobiri’s appeal, affirms Lyon’s victory / Miyetti Allah Asks For Creation Of Livestock Ministry / Solar Panel Demand Booms In Power-deficit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.