Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,218 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi (14550 Views)

Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Drama As Fake Soldier Runs On Sighting Army Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Road / I Used Military Uniform To Beat Security Checkpoints – Fake Soldier In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by naunasabi: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2019
Abdul9lawal:
please my brothers and sister help me raised 25k for my HND Registration got admission but unable to register,help me and share please.
My details are below if you are willing to help thank you.
account Number: 2062126937
Bank Name : UBA

Did you or any close family member vote for Buhari during last election or not?

Are you supporting Buhari in this coming election or not?
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by YESpParticipant: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2019
Instead of arresting him, this guy should be deployed to maiduguri alongside the civilian JTF to help our troops in d fight against insurgency asap.
Who send am?!...
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Tonyblinky(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Abdul9lawal:
please my brothers and sister help me raised 25k for my HND Registration got admission but unable to register,help me and share please.
Tell your Lord and master Buhari. We are yet to recover from the change over here.
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Naijatask: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
scammer
So na everybody be scammer abi?

Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by frozen70(f): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
If you can do the crime

You do the jail
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by naunasabi: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Abdul9lawal:

Go and tell Buhari since you are busy shouting Buhari2019

1 Share

Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Maket: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2019
May be one of these boys used by them and police to be collecting money from civilian upgraded himself.
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by mavinomatch: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2019
see bellow how to make fast money make your business grow

Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Ifeanyimike123: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
Make him tank God say no be real soldiers catch am
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Odjesha: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
millionboi2:
learn a skill, build urself then go back to school.

Gone is d days certificate automatically turns to money.

Xpt u want to keep begging for d remaining 4years.
lolZ
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
SoftP:
This is the first thing that comes to mind.. grin

I guess dude has been watching nollywood series...
grin what's the name of the movie?
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by nkoe44: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
HELLO EVERYBODY ..WE ARE BACK AGAIN TO HELP SOME PEOPLE AND WE STILL KEEPING OUR PROMISE WITH 100 PERCENT SURE ODD..BOOST YOUR ACC AND SEE TEXT BELOW..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Abdul9lawal(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
naunasabi:

Did you or any close family member vote for Buhari during last election or not?

Are you supporting Buhari in this coming election or not?

Yes i support him to be honest,what next?
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Abdul9lawal(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
naunasabi:

Go and tell Buhari since you are busy shouting Buhari2019
all i believe is buhari will not denied whatever Allah meant for U Sir,
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Abdul9lawal(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tonyblinky:

Tell your Lord and master Buhari. We are yet to recover from the change over here.

dont ever think Your condition today is because of buhari,whatever meant for You must reach you.
Sir,
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by Abdul9lawal(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
Godskidk:

Why would you register for a HND program when you don't have the cash to fund yourself? Everybody must not go to school... SMH
Thank you Sir,
i understand that now.
Re: Police Nab Fake Soldier In Ebonyi by naunasabi: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Abdul9lawal:

all i believe is buhari will not denied whatever Allah meant for U Sir,

Stop being ridiculous. The day God created us was the day he gave us the tools to live a better life. Which means to a large extend our destiny lies in our hand.

From all indication Buhari has failed to deliver in three years he has set our country back. It is now our responsibilities to do our best by kicking him out.

God is going to will for us what we will for ourselves. So instead of voting for a government that will improve your lot you are here saying Buhari can't stop you from what God Willa from you. Bros I am not in the same boat with you. But it saddens me when I see people suffering from the hardship this government brought upon them and in the same breath these same people want to vote him again for reason I can't comprehend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri Pastor Locks 2 Kids, Torture & Starve Them For "Causing Their Dad Poverty" / Driver Defrauds Woman Of N65,000 In Ibadan, Arrested (Photos) / ‘I Combined Sales Of Children With Prostitution’ -suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.