Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos (40793 Views)

FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Atiku Abubakar In Kogi For Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by Damsyjay(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2019
P: party of D: disastrous P: people
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2019
grin
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by TheWordist(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Chaos! Not Choas
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by Maket: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2019
So call incoming honourable
Just SMH
See the result of recent influx of pump action guns unto this country.
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by jconsulting(f): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Stop being economical with the Headlines is , APC ASPIRANT PULL OUT A GUN DURING RALLY
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by salam1(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Plss which of the northern state?
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by Badonasty(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
There was chaos in a community in one of the northern states in Nigeria after a House of Assembly aspirant pulled out his gun during a recent political event.

According to reports by Global Campaigners 4Good Governance, the House of Assembly candidate was allegedly rejected by his constituents which led to a tensed situation at the rally. 

In the course of the tension, the aspiring lawmaker brought his pump action and can be seen in a trending video posted online while being dragged and insulted by the constituents.

The aspirant and his team later left in their vehicle after the public embarrassment. 

See how Nigerians reacted to the report below.

Se more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/choas-as-house-of-assembly-aspirant-pulls-out-gun-during-rally-photos.html

shit just got real
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by calyto: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2019
Which part of the north and what is the rep member's name?

This is fake news and should be brought down
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by onyibor84: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2019
Damsyjay:
P: party of
D: disastrous
P: people

Which party has Blue, yellow, red and white as their colour?
Look at what his boys are putting on and borrow yourself some sense and leave PDP alone.
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2019
I JUST WANT NIGERIA TO GIVE IGBO THEIR BIAFRA!!!!! Please Naija give Igbo their Biafra and let them get the hell out of my sight and leave my father and mother states, respectively Ogun and Lagos!
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by DammyGbade(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Northerners are not educated but they are very wise
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by Popotemi01(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
pls which party is dat
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by Shawnnn01: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
adisasegun:
All these small small boys self wey den go thief their Mama money buy data con sit down for corner dey insult their Baba mate..... Your Baba never achieve waitin the man don achieve
chieftroller003 post=74807501:
shocked
I blame buhari
A confused old fool
Not just hin papa no generation of his dead or alive n even ghis generation yet unborn will or can amount to have of what Buhari as achieved.
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by abescom: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked

I blame buhari
A confused old fool
your father is a confused old fool.

And to the moderators I don't think you should leave this guy unbanned if you are going to ban me for this.

Calling someone old enough to be his grandpa a fool because of something that can not be more than tribal/ethnic bigotry should not be allowed.
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by stieyven(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
chieftroller003:
shocked

I blame buhari
A confused old fool
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
tsephanyah:
PDP members Concept: A movie where the evil villain is actually “good”.

See d hands of the drummer u will know is APC members
Re: House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos by Igweann979(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Oya let me go and load my Ak47 cause I must be elected by fire of by force grin grin the game is getting tougher!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram / Osinbajo Hails Blessing Liman, First Female Captain In Presidential Air-Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.